Chapter 20 : Regret

From now on, I am not gonna put the word 'Author POV' anymore because it seems like most of my story is based on my view. But I will state it if it was someone else view. Enjoy reading.

*********

Jungkook immediately opened the envelope and saw a pendrive in it. He immediately connect it to his laptop and regretted everything he had done. Jimin didn't do anything wrong. Jimin was just trying to help.

What have I done.

Jungkook remembered everything he had done to Jimin and now he can't face Jimin anymore. He was to ashamed of himself. That day, instead of having his lunch in the dining room, he decided to stay in his study room.

He doesn't know how to face Jimin. He can't faced after what he had done. But little did he know what Jimin had planned to do that day.

Jimin wait for Jungkook but Jungkook never come down out of his study room. Jimin begin to feel worried. Jimin then walked to Jungkook's study room and stopped in front of it. He was contemplating whether to go inside or not. He know that Jungkook will scold him again but he was worried.

Taking a long breath, Jimin decided to knock the door in front of him.

"Come in." Jungkook voice sounded from inside the room.

Jimin opened the door and walked inside as slow as he can. Jimin saw Jungkook was focusing on his laptop, not even glancing towards Jimin. Jimin felt a little relieved because of it and continue to walk until he was in front of Jungkook table.

Jungkook felt weird because for his employee to come inside his study room and not saying anything is quite rude for him. He then glance towards the person in front of him. His eyes was full of confusion because he saw Jimin.

He thought that he was hallucinating, but he know he wasn't when Jimin started talking.

"Good evening, Mr. Jeon" Jimin started. Jungkook was stunned. He doesn't know what to say. He didn't even realized that he was staring at Jimin until Jimin asked him.

"Is there something on my face?" Jimin asked.

"No-Nothing." Jungkook stuttered because he was caught of guard. He then move his gaze away and continued his job.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked while typing something on his keyboard. He didn't even glance at Jimin.

"I came to check on you." Jimin said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked. He was confused but he tried to control himself from looking up.

"I thought something happened since you didn't come for lunch." Jimin said again.

"I am not hungry." Jungkook said.

"Come on. You never skipped lunch before." Jimin tried to reasons with him.

"That's before, not today." Jungkook said sternly. He doesn't want to sounds angry but the guilty is trying to consume him.

"But.."

"No but. Get out." Jungkook said again. Jimin was hoping to be able to talk to Jungkook and clear things up but it seems like it wouldn't happen today.

Jimin was about to turn around and walked outside when his stomach is grumbling aloud. Yup, Jimin is hungry. He didn't ate anything yet since he was waiting for Jungkook.

"Sorry, my bad. I will take my leave now." Jimin form a smile on his lips and turn to the door.

"Wait." Jungkook said.