Chapter 25 : Realization

I didn't realized that I have reached more than 1K readers. I didn't expected it at all. I just started writing because I love the story in wattpad and I just tried my luck and write this fan fiction because I stan Jikook and I love them damn much.
Thank you for your support. I really, really, really really reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate it. Thank you so muchhhhhh.....

****************

Jimin was angry, really angry when jungkook said that kissing his own brother on the cheek was wrong of him. Jimin then blow out his anger. "Is it wrong for me to kiss my brother?" Jimin said furiously. "Not to mention, on his cheek." Jimin continued when Jungkook was in silence. Jungkook didn't know what to think. He just accused Jimin of cheating when instead Jimin was only spending time with his brother.

After a few seconds of silence, Jimin started to get up and tried to walk away to his room. But before Jimin could move any step, Jungkook hold Jimin's wrist and make Jimin turned to look at him. Jungkook was lost for words. He was fighting with his inner self for not knowing who Jimin's family is. Jimin can see the regret in Jungkook eyes but he didn't have any intention to forgive Jungkook. At least not now.

"I-I didn't know." Jungkook started talking when he saw that Jimin was not in a state to tolerate any reason that come from him.

Jungkook said that he did not know and that was it for Jimin. All type of emotion is floating in Jimin's mind. "Yes you don't know Jungkook. You didn't know anything about me. You didn't even want to know anything about me. The only things that you know is about you." Jimin said, pouring out all that was in his mind.

Jimin's tears started to pour down his cheeks. "And yet, I-I still love you." Jimin said between his sob and his eyes started to blur with all the tears and he can't see what Jungkook expression was at that time. Jimin then turned around and went into his room, locking it.

Jungkook was stunned in his sit. He didn't know what to do. He had never saw Jimin that broken. At least not in front of him. Jungkook felt that his heart was shredded into pieces. He felt like his world just crumbled down in front of him. He felt like half of him was taken away from him.

Only then he realized that he love Jimin more than anything in the world. Before this, he though that he only started to fall for Jimin because of his kindness, but he was mistaken. He didn't started to fall in love. Instead he already in love with Jimin from the start. Its just that his ego didn't want to admit it. And now he regretted it. If only he could turned back time.

"I love you too." Jungkook muttered to himself and tears started to fall down his own cheeks.

Jungkook doesn't know what to do, and the only person that he could count on when it come to Jimin is Taehyung so he called him.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered on the other side sleepily. Of course he would be sleepy when Jungkook was calling him in the middle of the night.

"Hello Tae." Jungkook said dejectedly.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and he was fully awake because he didn't expect that Jungkook would ever call him again.

"I need your help." Taehyung can feel that something bad must have happen between Jungkook and Jimin from the way Jungkook was talking and it make Taehyung worry.

"Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked when he didn't hear Jungkook talking anymore.

"No. Everything is not okay. I-I messed up. P-Please help me." Jungkook said and Taehyung didn't missed the sniffing sound coming from Jungkook side.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Just, don't do anything stupid." Taehyung said and immediately get up and drive to Jungkook house.

Taehyung arrived at Jungkook house and saw Jungkook already waiting for him in front of his house looking miserable. It broke Taehyung's heart to see Jungkook in that state. Taehyung never saw Jungkook this miserable.