Chapter 18 : Caught

⚠️IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️

Here is a new chapter. Now I am able to continue writing since the character was changed. I know that some of you might not understand why suddenly there is Namjoon here.

You can went back to chapter 15 and you would understand why. I am sorry if I make you guys felt disappointed but I am trying my best to do this better.

*************

Author POV

After went out of Jimin's room, Jungkook thought a lot about what he had done towards Jimin. Whenever Jimin talked, he can only saw Jimin's sincere eyes that told him it wasn't a lie, so why can't he tried to believe Jimin. Jimin was so beautiful and his gesture was so cute. He always have a cheerful personality. Jimin smell so sweet and Jungkook wonder if Jimin's lips would taste as sweet as his smell.

What am I thinking. He is a guy for fuck sake. Jungkook thought and walked to his room. Jungkook called his private investigator, Kim Seokjin to find out about what happened between Jimin and Namjoon. He want to know the truth. He want to know if he could believe Jimin or not.

Jungkook can't stand hurting Jimin forever. His heart was betraying him.

"Hello boss." Seokjin answer the call.

"Hello Jin. I want you to find out about Kim Namjoon and Jimin. What happened between them. I want the result as soon as possible." Jungkook said to Seokjin.

"Okay boss. I need at most a week." Seokjin answered with confident. Well, he was the best investigator Jungkook had ever known.

"I expected an excellent result from you." Jungkook said again.

"Sure boss. Considered it settled." Seokjin said before Jungkook replied an 'okay' and hung up.

Jungkook need to get the answer but for now he need to stay away from Jimin. Jimin was making him felt weird. He always had an urge to kiss those plump lips everytime they stood close to each others. Only God know how hard he had to restrain himself from attacking those lips.

The next morning, Jungkook kept his distance from Jimin and busied himself with the mafia job. He need to calm his inner self.

When Jungkook was about to went to the kitchen, he saw Jimin getting out of the house and went to the beach. Jimin seems so happy. How Jungkook hope Jimin could always be happy.

The weeks end with both of them not talking. They do saw each other, but there is no words utter from both of them. And it is the last day for them to be there.

Jungkook want to go home earlier, but he need to wait for Seokjin to finish his investigation. So he thought, why not let Jimin enjoy the vacation. Besides he felt at peace when he saw Jimin happy.

Meanwhile for Jimin, it has been an akward weeks. He went outside to play at the beach, but Jungkook always come into his mind. Its like a curse. No matter what Jimin did, he can't erased Jungkook from his mind.

Since its the last day for them at Florida, Jimin decided to take a bold move and tried to talk to Jungkook. Jimin was hurt for what Jungkook did to him but he can't brought himself to hate Jungkook. His heart was longing for Jungkook. There was never been nice things that happened between him and Jungkook but he just can't seems to hate that man.

Jungkook was in his study room as always. Sometimes Jimin wonder, doesn't he got tired being working all days. He only leave the room when it is time to eat. So, Jimin decided to wait for Jungkook for lunch and tried to talk to him there.
________________________________________