Ch.1 Rap Queen

Author Pov

It's weird to think that just two months ago Joy started with the band. When they first met the shy American butterfly it took about weeks for her to come around and boy did the boys love it. Now Joy is 18 and happy to be out of the house well not so much but still she's about to graduate this year and she can't wait for it to happen. The boys walk out big hit and get in the black van. Today Joy is graduating and the boys want to see her walk out with that paper. When they walk out the van and into the school Suga spots Joy out. She's wearing her school uniform with some high heel boots.

Her hair is down making him smile

Her hair is down making him smile. The blue stands out from the rest like she's a rebel.

Man does it scare him to know that when she turns 19 all the boys want her

Man does it scare him to know that when she turns 19 all the boys want her. They start calling names to get their paper then Joy's name comes and the boys cheer. Joy looks over the crowd and smiles. She waves at the boys and she grabs her paper with the most biggest smile. When it's over she runs over to the boys and jumps in RM's arms. He spins her around and puts kisses all over her face. He puts her down and the rest of the boys pull her into a hug.

"I didn't know you walked out of the house with this on."

Jin smirks looking at the young girl she blushes and shakes her head.

"Shut up Jin! I was doing something OK."

Joy puts her heads up making the boys laugh.

"And what was it?"

Suga asks and Joy looks at him giving death stares.

"Joy! Three o'clock!"

Joy's best friend may scream, making Joy fix her skirt and her blazer. A Korean guy walks over Joy eyes go wide and looks at the boys.

"Hi rap queen."

The boy says and Joy laughs.

"Hello to you, Jake I like the new look."

Jake smiles and runs his fingers through this hair.

"I like your new style too, hey princess can you do me a favor?"

Joy nods at jake. He grabs a paper from his pocket and hands it to her. Jake winks at her and walks away. When he's out of Joy's eye range she jumps up and down and does a little dance. Suga looks at everyone confused and the boys look at him the same way.

"Who is that? Why are you dancing?"

Jin comments in Korean and Joy looks at him confused. She makes a face at Joy and he mouths what Jin said.

"Um that's wong Jake he's my friend."

"Just a friend? He doesn't seem like a friend."

"How would you know!?"

"Don't you dare yell at me! Have you lost your mind!?"

Suga gets in her face. Joy isn't the type of person to get upset about something or is she the type to yell at the older ones. The way she's looking at Suga tells a different story a new kind of story.

"Suga d-"

"Shut up Namjoon!"

Yoongi growls and Namjoon steps back. It's not like he can do anything when Suga's pissed off.

"You can't control my fucking life Suga! I'm 18 not 10! I can hang around boys I can kiss boys and I can damn sure have sex if I wanted to but no because I'm doing this for you not the other way around! God you like my dad sometimes and he isn't even in my fucking life!"

Joy screams and walks out of the school. A sigh comes out of Jin's mouth. Jimin walks out of the school catching up to her. When he sees that her eyes are red he pulls her into a hug rocking her back and forth. Joy's head lay on his chest hearing his heart beat. When the rest of the boys come out Joy doesn't look at Suga.

"Come on Joy I'm sorry!"

Suga says trying to give her a hug Joy pulls away and Suga grabs her once again and pulls her into a big hug making Joy laugh.

"Rap Queen I'm sorry please forgive me!"

Joy laughed and nodded. Suga smiles and takes her hand and gets in the van. Rap Queen has a nice ring to it, Joy thinks and her head and nods Rap Queen it is.

~Tamyah