Ch.16 Fight pt.1

In this chapter starts to get real and relationships start to brake

Jin pov

I groan when hobi says start over. Joy has messed up more then once and it's on the same part we have been practicing. I told Hoseok that Joy can't grind on the floor but did he listen? No and it's making v, me and Suga frustrated. Let's add on to that list even Jungkook and joy's mom is about to snap. When the grinding is about to come Joy mess up again and hobi groans.

"Ok what the hell is wrong with you today?" J-hope looks at her I grab my water and start drinking it. I really don't think anything is wrong it's the fact that she's can't do it.

"Nothing Hobi I can't do this."

"Well try harder Joy I'm tired of Hobi yelling." Joy looks at V and makes a face.

"Try harder? Try harder! I been trying Taehyung!" V rolls his eyes and continues drinking this water. I never seen Joy angry before so now that I'm seeing it first hand it's pretty scary.

"I don't understand why you can't do that!? It's frustrating me!"

"Why are you yelling at me hobi!"

"Because! I know the boys are ready to go and we can't while your messing up on one thing!!"

Joy groans and rolls her eyes. "It's not my fucking fault that you are giving me hard moves!"

"It's not my fault that you can't do simple ass moves you piece of shit!" My eyes go wide and so does the rest of the boys. Joy looks at him she picks up her water and throws it at him.

"Fuck you! I quit!" Joy walks out the practice room shutting the door loud. Joy's mom walks out the door yelling her name.

"Um... What now?" Jungkook ask and I sigh.

"First let's make sure that Joy doesn't quit, I'll take care of you Hobi later." Suga points at him and we nod. Let's just hope she doesn't quit.

Taehyung pov

We walk outside to see joy sitting down in the van. She has her head on her mother's shoulder her eyes close. I feel that something isn't right and if she leaves I don't know what's going to happen.

"Princess?"

I say making her look up. Her brown eyes stare at me then she rolls her eyes.

"What do y'all want?"

"Come back please? You know he didn't mean it."

"I don't care if he did or didn't... I'm going back home."

My eyes go wide and I look at the rest of the boys. "Joy can we talk?"

Suga ask and she nods. He grabs her hand and they walk down the sidewalk. I look at Hobi and push him making him look at me crazy.

"I swear to god if she leaves I will Fuck you up do you hear me!? I put my hold career on her fucking shoulders! I know I said some shit but Hobi I didn't tell her she wasn't shit! I let him go and walk back inside piss. You can fuck with me but not Joy and not my damn career.

~~~~~

I know this chapter is short but there will be a pt.2 don't worry!

~Tamyah