Ch.5 Concerts

Jimin pov

After we did Run and Don't leave me we went to go change. I grab my white shirt and put it on then my black jeans. I stand next to Jin getting my hair done as we all wait for Joy. I hear Mina coming around the corner and we look over.

My eyes go wide when I see Joy

My eyes go wide when I see Joy. Mina fixed Joy's top a bit then touches her hair.

"What the hell Mina! She's not going out like that!"

Mina rolls her eyes at Jin and looks at Joy.

"I think it's perfect for her solo! It's just her on the stage not you or anyone else!"

"So what! She's only 18!"

"Ok! At least she could decide what she wants to wear Jin! It's her body and her life!"

Jin groans and grabs his mic and walk away. Joy looks at us one more time then runs to the steps waiting for the backstage crew to tell her to go. When they do you can hear the fans scream when they see her. She starts singing and my mouth drops. This was the song? Oh my god..... I look over at Suga who has the same face.expression that I have. Never did the manger say hey boys Joy got a song that's a bit sexual so don't think to much about it. She looks hella great in the outfit... Jimin calm down. Let me stop talking before I get horny.

RM Pov

After the concert we all high five the fans as they walk past us. Joy smiles at the little girl that comes to her. The little girl hand Joy a bunny saying it's Jungkook making Jungkook look at the girl funny. We walk back stage calming down after the concert. Joy whisper something in Jimin's ear and he makes a face. Joy gives him the look and they both walk out the room. After twenty to fifteen minutes we hear someone yelling. We all get up and walk out the door. Joy is in Jimin's face screaming her lungs out. Her face is red her hands are balled up on her sided. Jimin is also mad yelling as well.

"I hate you you know that! I don't get why they let you in this group!"

"I wonder why! Is it because I have Damn talent or is it because Jimin isn't doing his damn job!"

"You won't be saying that if we was fucking all night!"

"Your cocky ass! No one want to have anything to do with you!"

Before Jimin can say anything Tamyah pulls him into a kiss. My eyes go wide and I put my hands over Jungkook's eyes. V closes his own eyes the rest of us are in shock. What's shocker is that Jimin picks her up and slams her body on the wall. Her legs wrap around his hips. I don't know if we should stop this or just watch.

"Guys! Stop!"

Oh thanks Jin they look at Jin then roll there eyes and continue what they was doing. I hold in my laugh as I see that this is a joke. Joy slips off Jimin's shirt and he starts sucking on her skin. A moan escapes her lips making Suga shift unconditionally.

"G-Guys Jimin taking off her shirt."

I look at Jimin and sure enough he's taking off her shirt but slow. They started this prank and they are going to continue it. I can hear Joy saying Jimin really loud.

"Ok! Party time over! Jimin get.off.!"

Suga starts pulling Jimin off of Joy but Joy jumps down laughing. Jimin does as well and looks at me.

"Prank!"

They scream together making me laugh. I uncover Jungkook's eyes and his cheeks are red so are V's.

"Let's go to the hotel and sleep I'm tired."

Everyone nods and walk outside I see that Jimin still doesn't have on his shirt but Joy has on his jacket. Awww he's being nice
~~~~

Oh hi! Nice to finally meet you all!

If y'all haven't noticed every time someone's first there picture is up there. So if next suga's pov is first his picture would be on there.

Hope I cover everything and I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Tamyah