Ch.30 jimmy Fallon show

Third person pov

The boys move around the dressing room finding there shirts and pants. Jimin throws Tae his shirt and puts on his now finding his shoes. Nina, Jimin's makeup girl hands Jimin his shoes and finds his jacket. Joy walks in and grabs her earrings off the table and puts them on. It's quite a little too quite. Most of the time they are playing around laughing but it's serious. Joy been changing alters left and right from this morning and Jimin knows for sure it's now Morgan the quiet one. Mina hands Joy her clothes and Joy starts putting them on. 

Suga grabs his shirt and then looks at it. He throws it to RM and he put on his shirt with no problem. After the boys get dress it's time for them to go out.

"Joining me right now is bts!" They walk out with smiles on their faces. With the music on the guys dance and then sit down.

"I'm going to let y'all introduce y'all selfs." Jimmy says and we nod.

"Hi my name is RM!"

Jungkook smiles. "Hi the names Jungkook." Everyone goes and then there's j-hope the fans scream already knowing what's about to happen.

"I'm your hope your my hope I'm j-hope!" The fans scream and Joy  smiles and stands up.

"What's good LA!"  The fans scream and Joy puts her hands on sugas shoulders.  "I missed doing this, y'all ready!?"

The fans scream again and Joy flips her hair and turns side ways.

"The name Joy!" The fans start screaming.

"Joy is the best Joy number one!" They laugh and Joy sits back down fixing her hair.

"I just found out who they like more in bts, Joy your the only girl in bts and the first ever color person in Kpop. How does it feel to break thoses barrels?" Joy looks at jimmy before she specks the fans scream again.

"Ok! Y'all chill let me speck!" Joy playful screams moving her hands and the fans laugh.

"Ok, it feels great to break them but it also hard doing it. Going into this I didn't know people could be so mean. I'm black there Korean that didn't mix and if it didn't mix those kpop fans will try every little thing to mess up your life." Jimmy nods and looks at the paper.

"So I heard last month that Joy made it into the rap line. Now the song she did is in the new album and people say it's pretty good I want to see how good you are Joy." Joy looks at RM and he nods looking at Jungkook.

"I give it a shot, what song?"

"Any." Tamyah starts rapping cypher 3 and the way she flows gets the crowd going. When she stops jimmy claps and the boys do to.

"That was wonderful, ok so I notice that there's love in the air." Jimmy smiles and holds up a picture of Joy and suga at the Grammys.

"Oof I hate that picture." Joy says making Jimin laugh.

"So tell me about this, I heard Suga loves you very much." Joy blushes and hides her face in Jungkook's shoulder.

"I do love her I really do."

"I love you too bitch." Joy mumbles in Korean making the boys laugh out loud.

"Don't cuss."

Namjoon says and Joy looks at him.

"Die you hoe." Jimin laughs hard and hits Joy in her shoulder.

"Why you so mean."

"It's called life."

"Oof."  They laugh some more and answers some more questions.

~Tamyah