Ch.21 Family and crying

Suga pov

I smile when Joy jumps on my back. After Cypher 4 it was time to talk to the fans and Joy being my little muffin she jumped on my back.

"Hi army!" Jimin starts and we laugh.

"Army you want to see me kiss Jimin?" Joy ask and the fans scream, Joy jumps off my back and walks over to Jimin who is smirking crazy.

"Suga Why are you letting this happening!" Tae yells playfully and I laugh

"She will always come back to me."

"How do you know?"

"I just now V now be quiet." Jin laughs making Namjoon laugh

"How are you going to tell him to be quiet! He didn't even do anything!" J-hope laughs while yelling making me laugh. We hear the fans scream and I look over to see Joy pulling V down to her level.

"Wait! I thought she was kissing Jimin!"

"Me ran she found V." I laugh when V picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Don't do it Tae don't do it!"

Joy yells and V kisses her lips making Joy pull back.

"Oh my God." Jungkook says making us laugh.

"Let go of my man!" I laugh harder when Jungkook starts chasing after Joy as she runs as well.

"While they run the manager just told us that we have a special thing for us? I'm confused on what it is though."

When Namjoon says that the lights go on the top of the crowd. I see people standing up and my eyes go wide.

"Is that my mom and dad?"

J-hope ask making Joy and Jungkook stop playing. They walk back to us with confuse faces. Joy stands by me, I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"Mommy?" Joy says in the Mic then another person stands up making Joy let out a scream.

"Why are you screaming! Joy my ears hurt!"

"That's my mom and dad!" Joy points while holding her hat that she gots on her head.

"There's Jungkook! And Jimin's!" Jin says and we start looking closely. My eyes start to water when I see my mom. My parents didn't want me to do music they didn't believe in me so it crazy to see them right now. Joy wipes a tear from my face with her hands. I laugh and kiss her cheek making the fans scream.

"When I was one my mom said that I loved dancing around the house with her phone. she said that I loved music so much, when I was about six or seven I started getting in trouble at school. My mom said that all her friends would brag about there kids and my mom couldn't." Joy starts off with a tear in her eyes.

"She said it hurt her so bad because she knew I was a good kid inside. When I came to Korea bighit wasn't my first choosing. I wanted to take pictures and be on the run way but because of my skin color it didn't work that way. When bighit excepted me I was thinking about all the things I can do in a girl group not a boys group. It was something that I will never forget. From American hustle to Jungkook and I graduating. I even let out a mixtape that had 17 songs and half of those are me going off. My dad said that I made my momma proud when I won that Grammy for best rap album. I wasn't even trying! So thanks mom and dad for making a wonderful daughter that will someday make you the most cutes grandchild ever......Maybe."

Joy smiles making the fans aww. Everyone goes except me. The guys looks at me and even Joy who is confuse more then ever.

"I was going to wait until after the show but if y'all want me to do it now.."

"Do it now please."

"She even added the please! I guess Suga's getting lad tonight!" I start laughing hard at Jimin's comment making Joy start hitting him.

"Anyway go Suga please." Namjoon says as he watches Joy jump on Jimin.

"Mom, dad I love you and I'm so happy that you finally except me. When I was 12 I started writing music. Y'all know my story so I don't really want to go through it. I'm happy that I went to big hit because if i didn't I won't have met the love of my life."

Joy head goes up as she was playing with Jimin's hair on his back.

"You love me?" I nod and she smiles. I smile back making the fans scream. Joy jumps down and kisses my lips. I kiss back and pulling her into a hug.

"Don't we have some more songs left?" Jimin ask and Joy nods

"Here comes fire!"

~Tamyah