Joy moments

Jumping on backs

Namjoon walks in the studio, it was about 2 in the morning, and the Mainae's had a lot of energy, even Joy, who really didn't want to be here. Jungkook walks in after getting his self a cup of coffee on his back is Joy, who has her head on her head smiling. Namjoon shakes his head and rubs Joy's head, making her laugh.

Show off

Joy was always a show off even when Jin told her not to. It didn't stop her, so when Jungkook was rapping Namjoon's part in-born singer Joy had to do it better. "Show off." Jungkook mumbled as he looked at her.

Yelling

Joy was always yelling sometimes she would yell on purpose to make Jimin or Jin mad. So one day Joy was downstairs and it was quite to quite for joy's liking so she screamed. You could hear Jin cussing her out and all she could do was laugh.

Falling

Hoseok walks out the bathroom after taking a long hot shower after some minutes a loud bump and a loud Fuck comes from downstairs. Hoseok and the rest of the boys run downstairs to see Joy on the floor her eyes close. "Why did you fucking mop the damn living room Jungkook!" Joy yells when she sits up looking at us. He shrugs then laugh when Joy gets up and starts chasing him.

~Tamyah