ch.9 The kiss

Jimin pov

"You suck Hobi."

I laughed at Jungkook as he tried to get Hobi to play Mario Kart with him. Hoseok keeps telling him no because he has to write his verse for DNA. We hear a door slam shut then Namjoon coming down the stairs. He sits next to Jin and goes straight back to his phone.

"Who's slamming doors?" I ask Jin, he shrugs his shoulders and looks at Namjoon.

"Joy."

Oh. She's still upset from two days ago? Suga tried making it up to her and everything and Joy hasn't even said a thank you or nothing. If this is the real joy, then I don't know how we are going to live. A door slams again and we hear a loud Fuck. Yoongi came down the stairs with his phone. I notice the phone case and mentally get worried.

"Why do you have her phone?"  Suga looks at Jin and smirks. Joy comes downstairs and looks at Suga with crazy eyes.

"Give me my phone back Suga!"

"Me don't speck English."

Joy's eyes wided and walks to the kitchen we hear stuff moving and then she's comes back with a wooden spoon. She starts hitting Suga in his back making him hid his head.

"You don't speak English huh? Let me bring you back to my town!" She continues hitting Suga but then stops and her eyes water.

"Joy what's wrong?" Jungkook asked her and she shrugs.

"I-i need a brake."

Joy walks out the hotel door and I look at everyone. Suga sighs and runs out the hotel door with no exception at all.

Suga pov
I run out of the hotel room fast and start running the halls. I get in the elevator and go to 10 knowing she'll be up there. When the elevator dings I run out of it and start running down the hall. I stop when I see that red hair on the floor. Her knees up to her chest her head down in her knees. I walk up to her and her head goes up looking at me piss. I know what I did was wrong and she knows what I did was wrong. I couldn't tell her how much she means to me. I couldn't tell her that I liked her. With everything going on I didn't want her to get hurt but I hurt her without realizing it. I sit beside her looking at her brown eyes. She really is beautiful in every shape and form. Her big pink lips make me want to do things to her without realizing it. I look into her brown eyes and i lay a finger on her chin. I place my lips on hers. Those soft pink lips mode with mine. She kisses back quickly and i pull her into my lap. I bite her bottom lip making her moan. I pull back my face red.

"I-i didn't mean to."

"It's ok Suga. It felt great." I smile and she pushes me. I kiss her one more time.

~~~~

I have been editing this for about a good minute on how cringy it has been but i now i noticed that this book has been the cringy for some years now.  

~tamyah