Ch.10 Birthday

Taehyung pov

I open the door to the dorm with bags in my hands. I set them down next to the tv. Today is Christmas and Joy's birthday. This morning we opened gifts but Joy only got two presents because everyone else bought her something. I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. I smile when I see Jungkook carrying Joy on his back. Rest of the boys come down to go to Joy  photo shoot As everyone else walks out except me, Namjoon and Suga.

"What did you get her?"

"I got her some outfits then the coker she wanted and then for the teen choice awards I got her that bloody red dress she wanted."

"Damn Tae! My gifts won't seem as important."

"What did you get her?"

"Well Namjoon I got her that new iPhone she wanted then some shoes."

My eyes go wide he got her the iPhone 10+!? I didn't even get that for mine!

"God of breaking things we need to step our game up."

"My stuff is in the car."

I nod and we get in the car. I smile at Joy as she plays with the strain in my hair. Joy has been a pain in the ass since she started but she's been great to me. She's like a sister to me and I'm so happy that she's now 19. As we are getting ready I notice that Joy hasn't gotten ready I point to the other guys.

"Why isn't she getting ready?"

"I don't really know."

"Guys! Get out of the room so she can change!"

We look at Mina then nod. We walk out and start talking about pictures. I do my little pose, the light flashes then she tells me to switch my previous pose. I look over at the boys and my eyes to wide.

Suga pov

I turn around and my mouth drops. There stands the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Joy's hair is curled down, she has on a white crop top making us see her belly ring that I didn't even know she had. White rip skinny jeans that top it all off. Around her waist is a black and white flannel with some black Jordans. She has on diamond earrings and a diamond necklace. Her make-up is simple but effective. 

"Joy your next!" Joy nods and gets in the chair. She bites down her bottom lip and gives a wink. I laughed when they tell to stop winking. We finish the pictures Namjoon tells her to sit down. We all sit down and Mina grabs a computer and plays a clip.

"Hi Joy! I miss you every much! I can't wait to see you on the big stage!"

Joy eyes go wide and she puts her hand over her mouth.

"My baby girl is all grown up!"

A middle-aged man comes on the computer. Joy laughed and the clip continues. Next a little girl comes up with a middle-aged woman.

"Hi sister! I miss you mommy said when you come back to L.A. We can see you on the big stage!"

"Hi baby! Your now 19 and I can't believe you're growing up so fast! Just last year you told me that you wanted to go to Korea. I love you my sweet Angel."

People continue coming up then I pop up on the screen.

"This gets a little weird because the boys don't know about us. Joy your my world, my hope and my sunshine. I can't go without a day without seeing your face. I stop in the clip and I give a shaky breath and a tear slips out my eyes.

"Y-you been there w-when I was having problems. You were there when I needed help. So my gift to you is this, all of the clips I put together with the help of Namjoon but I mostly did it. My love I can't wait to start something new."

The cilps end and we look at Joy. She wipes her eyes but the tears continue coming faster. I feel something wet on my cheek and I wipe my face. Jungkook comes in with the cake she wanted and Joy cries harder. A sob comes out of her mouth and she bends her back crying like a baby. She sits up and we sing happy birthday in Korean. When we are done she blows out her candies and I hand her a tissue. She wipes her face and pulls me into a hug. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"I didn't think she would cry like a baby."

"Joy, are you ok now?" Joy looks at Jimin and kisses his cheek. His eyes go wide and I hold in a laugh.

"Chim this is the best birthday ever."

Namjoon laughs and Joy looks at him. "Why did you cry though?"

"Because I haven't seen my family in years and to think that Suga thought all of this was the best he has ever done. Y'all are my family and I can't ask for anything else."

"Aww! Group hug!" We laughed at J-hope and we all get in a hug. This is a family that I want to be in and I can't wait for 2019.

~Tamyah