Ch.11 Awards

Suga pov

I smile as I see Joy walk out the room. It's been weeks since her birthday and it's now February. After we had our first album out people was loving it. Our first award show was today and the Grammys was on my mind. Joy spins around and I smile, Jungkook claps and gives her a hug.

"The dress was a good choice tae."

"Thanks kookie."

We get in the limbo, talking and laughing all the way there. Joy starts taking photo's on Snapchat with me in them. I laugh when she poke out her lips and I give my gummy smile. She saves it and post it on Twitter under it saying 'my baby knows me so well😍😍' we get to the Grammy's and see that we are in front of another car. The door opens and Hoseok gets out then Jin the Namjoon and Jimin then Kookie V and me. I wait for Joy and she grabs my hand. We walk hand in hand into the building we go to sit down at our spots

Joy pov

The show starts off good and they do the awards first was best rapper for 2019. Amanda the host starts saying names and I hold in my breath.

"Nicki Minaj, Gucci mane, RM, TI, joy!"

Amanda looks at the paper and smiles.

"Best rapper for 2019 is our very own Joy!"

I scream and get up the boys hug me and I walk down the steps and on the stage. I hug Amanda and except the award. I go up to the mic and smile.

"I can't believe I did this. Army thank you for everything! I couldn't of believe without you. Um I would like to thank my mom and dad also my sister. Mom and dad thank you for making a gifted child because with you y'all I wouldn't be here. Kelly your my world and I can't thank you enough for everything. When mom was doubting me you was right by my side and i- I can't thank you enough. Thank you all again!"

I wipe my eyes and walk with Amanda. After five seconds they start with best album. I feel suga's leg shaking as they say the names. We work so hard on that album and it would be the first album I would of been on and got the award for. When they say 'to us' my heart drops. I look at the boys and see that they got the most saddest faces. I go back stage to change because I got to perform tonight. I'm scared because it's just me no one else. When I hear my cue to go out I hear the faces screaming that lungs out.

RM Pov

I watch as the guy starts playing the piano. Joy close her eyes then starts off slow.

"I use to be in America, I use to sell all the drugs. I don't know why but ever time I see your face it brings tears. My mom doesn't even know your name but I whisper it in my sleep trying to figure out my mess."

She starts walking around trying to get the fans hype up.

"I saw thing growing up, I use to Fuck up people with the words I got. I see my mom get beat the world wasn't right for a kid my age. The things you know is the things I lived with, my dad sometimes fuck me up, I'm surprise I didn't end my life right then and there. I use to hated it when he was right talking about how my man didn't know right? Talking about I was to good, talking about this idol life is slightly fuck. Bitch do you know me? Do you walk around theses streets like a baby? Do you fuck with people for those dollors? Do you ride that Bitch like stripper?"

I start jumping up and down when she starts talking about Chuck. Man do I hate that guy.

"I make new friends and I brake them, I Fuck with niggas just to brake them. I start making money to rape them. I know who I am but Bitch do you know who you are? Do you know I'm a idol who just set your ass straight! This Bitch be on that dick like child's play. I rap because it's a hobby you rap because your horny. I see the lights now because I'm going. I be looking thinking how is this shit funny? All my haters can go down a hole be with Nicki and the rest of the  Kardashians because bitch I'm the queen up in this Bitch you don't have to remember what I did on that dick. Up and down on those poles shaking those asses like you have thoses. Let me go before things get ugly oh wait this Bitch can't touch me."

Joy drops the Mic and walks backstage. The boys and I clap and the fans cheer. It's the first time I and the boys had heard her debut song and man does it sound good.
~~~~
Ok I made up a hold Damn rap. Sounds ridiculous if you ask me.
(I'm sorry but that rap was ridiculous 😭 like what was I thinking? Well y'all have another chapter coming your way, most of these chapters I might as well rewrite them.)

~Tamyah