Ch.32 crash and burn pt.2

JB pov

Six weeks straight we been practicing and those six weeks been hell of hard. Backstage at the billboard award people going back and forth. Joy sits down in the chair getting her makeup done and her nails. At practice today we had to go over Joy and RM's song again before they felt confident more so Joy then anything else. After everyone gets gets dress we wait for Joy to get her stuff on.

"Y'all ready? Because I don't think I am." Bambam says making Lisa look at him.

"Don't you dare say that now I'm nervous."

"Your nervous? I have to go out first." Jimin says and we laugh and turn around when we hear the door open. My eyes go wide and I look at everyone else. It's quite and I'm sweating looking at her.

I know it's simple but this is Joy we're talking about and she has quite clothe changes so this isn't all

"Damn Joy why you got to out do us?" Joy laughs and moves her hair a little.

"I didn't do anything."

"True true." RM grabs a mic and looks at us. "Y'all ready!" He shouts and we yell yes.

"I want y'all to go out there and do y'all best, Joy and Jimin show them y'all are great, we're family for a reason right? So let's show them! Oh three!"

"One, two, three!"  We let go and Jimin and Joy go out first. The lights are off and Joy  walks up to the mic.

"I sit alone, stumped down and I brake myself down with these thoughts you probably don't even know when you start hurting me"

Joy starts singing the light come on, Jimin walks up to the mic looking at Joy.

"Your hurting too 'cause you're mine I just want to blow your mind your only drifting farther away like this I say it's all fine the truth is that's a lie"

"I want you to be your light, baby you should be your light so you won't hurt anymore, so you can smile more I want to be your night , baby you could be your night I'll be honest with you tonight."

They sing together beautifully with every word. The crowd sings with them the lights go off again. Jimin and Joy run backstage and they pull Joy in for her to change again so for Jimin. Blackpink goes out while we wait for them to change.

Joy walks out and Mina still doing her hair

Joy walks out and Mina still doing her hair. We walk out on stage and we start getting ready. Through out the first I could see Jimin lose some of this energy then around the third dance I see Joy slowing down. Jackson notice too and looks at her.

Before we knew it Joy falls and Jungkook catches her in time. The lights shut off and we all run over there to Joy and Jungkook. Tears fells his eyes as he looks at her. He picks her up and carries her backstage. Jungkook lays her down and they start checking her. Out of nowhere we hear Joy sobs when Nina touches her stomach. Joy sits up crying and gripping her shirt.

"I need all of y'all to get out."

Mina says and we walk out. Once again it's like we can never get a brake. After a while Nina walks out the room with joy's phone handing it to suga.

"She's alright?" Bambam ask and Nina nods.

"She's just resting, I need to check on Jimin." With that she lives and a sigh comes out of our mouths. It's not the first and it won't be the last.

~Tamyah