Ch.20 men on a mission

Jimin pov

I smile when we get done dressing. I look at Joy as gets her hair done. We walk in the classroom Joy tells us to sit down. We sit down and Joy grabs a paper and goes behind the desk.

"Ok so of this lesson today we are going to be talking about our lives, and our Nick names! If one of y'all get the answer wrong I will be hitting y'all with this toy hammer! Are y'all ready boys!?" We yell yes and Joy starts asking the question.

"Who in BTS has a mom that's British."

"Joy?" We look at J-hope and Joy says yes.

"One of us has said this more then once, I am the best at everything."

"Jungkook!" V yells while standing up and we laugh.

"Yes V, who is more likely to have a non Asian boyfriend or girlfriend."

"Me?" I say and Joy laughs.

"It could be you next question! I seen your blank."

"Dick!" I laugh at Jungkook and Joy shakes her head. She hits Jungkook.

"Feet?" Tamyah nods and RM cheers.

"It's been times where I would like to blank."

"Fuck V?"

"Sex is part of it but what member?"

"Namjoon!" Joy hits J-hope.

"Jimin!"

Joy hits Namjoon

"Suga?"

Joy hits me making Suga hold his chest playfully

"Jungkook!"

Joy nods and Jungkook laughs.

"Is it true that a fan asked me to give him a blowjob?"

"No." Tamyah nods. "Is it true that Jungkook gave Joy head on there Vlive together?"

"No....yes."

We laugh at J-hope

"Pick one hobi."

"I'm going with yes." Joy laughs and lays her head on the table and Jungkook does to.

"Is he right!" I ask and they nod. My eyes go wide.

"Why on live though!"

"I was talking right I didn't even hear him come in the hotel room, I felt someone pulling my shorts down and that's all I can say." Joy screams when Suga try to pick her up.

"Help!" We laugh and he puts her down, and kisses her cheeks

~Tamyah