Ch.47 DNA?

Jungkook pov

Everyone goes silent. When and how? That's all I can think about.. but who's child is it? She did Fuck Jimin but also Namjoon..

"What do you mean his flesh in blood.. ain't she mines!" Jimin yells looking at both yoongi and Joy.

"Jimin she was never yours she's either Yoongi's or Jackson's." Jin says and Namjoon looks at him along with Jackson.

"No! I never had sex with her! Wasn't it Namjoon who went to America every damn month when she left?" Jackson says, "God please don't tell me you had sex with her too joonie.." jin says and Namjoon blushes and nods. Jimin eyes go wide and looks at the two.

"Bitch! You slept with her too!" Jimin yells again and Namjoon looks at him. "I couldn't help it.. when you haven't had pussy for so long it gets to you.. and Joy being in those sweat pants along with that tank top I couldn't not fuck her.. so maybe it is my baby but I'll be a better father then big bird will ever be." Namjoon says and yoongi makes a face then a growl.

"A better father then me?" Yoongi makes a face then laughs, "The only reason she fucked you was because Jimin wasn't going a good job along with Chinese boy who has a pet dragon." He points behind him and Jackson eyes widen.

"So now we going for race! My dick longer then yours and yours you cock built ass momma selling dog ass who got 25 bitch as cousins looking bitch, but can still sit over there and fuck a fishy ass pussy like min young, come on now." Jackson says with fire in his eyes, everyone looks at each other holding laughs while Bora giggles loudly.

"At least bora agrees with you." Jin says and then gets hit by yoongi who then gets hit by Joy and then a min young who stands up ready to fight.. which ends very very badly.

~Tamyah
~~~

Now I wanna know if y'all liked this part because for me I laughed way too hard re reading this