Ch.36 thoughts pt.3 🔞

Suga pov

Joy grinds harder on me and I moan. Joy looks at me those brown eyes filled with lust. I kiss her again. After a while things get heated, Joy shirt, shorts are gone along with my pants. I'm hovering over her looking at her. She's so beautiful and I never though in my life I'll take her virginity.

"You sure your ready?" I asked and Joy nods moving her hips. I smirk and open her legs. She's wet already and the smell is so sweet. I take off her underwear and take off my boxers.

I move the tip of my cock at her entrance. Joy moans a bit. I move it a bit then go in a bit, Joy breathing goes faster as I push in a little more. I stop letting her get use to my sizes. I put my lips on hers as I put all of me inside of her. She screams a bit in the kiss. I wipe her eyes a bit as the tears comes.

"I'm sorry baby." I mumble and I hear her say go. I move and she throws her head back. I groan how tight she is. I move a bit faster and that's when Joy moans out my name.

"Shit moan my name again baby."  I groan out and she goes so making me go faster. I go deeper then before making Joy grip the bed sheets. The headboard hits the wall hard as I go in her harder. I grab one of her legs and put it on my shoulder. With the new angle I go in deeper hitting her spot.

"Ahh fuck Yoongi I'm gonna cum!" Joy screams and I go faster and hitting her G-spot. Joy  body starts to shake and I feel her cum around my dick and I go in one more time cumming in the condom. I pull out and lay beside Joy. Breathing hard Joy kisses me again and we pull away.

"That was amazing." Joy mumbles making me blush a bit.

"That's cute."

"Shut it."

I look at her and Joy lays her head on my chest. The sweat on our body's but I don't care because I'm closer to her better then before.

~Tamyah