Ch.43 heart brake

Seokjin pov

We look at Yoongi shocked, not only did he cheat on her he got the girl pregnant. I never seen Joy so pissed in my life and she was about to literally kill him. Namjoon looks at Yoongi shocked as a leader you suppose to understand what's going on, knowing what's wrong and namjoon didn't know, he didn't see what was wrong because he was focus on Joy and how she was feeling which is ok because I'm doing the same.

"Y-you had sex with her, got her pregnant and then expect that she wasn't going to get mad? Yoongi she's pissed!" Jimin let's out a shakey breath and runs a hand through his hair. Namjoon watches still confuse on what he just heard shit Jungkook trying to process it in his head.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight." Yoongi says rubbing the back of his neck. Namjoon looks at him then laughs darkly.

"You was drunk too? Do you know what the hell you just did!? You fucked up everything!" Namjoon yells making Kookie jump and goes behind me. It's one thing to cheat but it's another to get her pregnant. Joy walks in with Jackson and grabs her bag and phone. Jackson looks at Yoongi and rolls his eyes. I never seen that man mad before. Yoongi opens his mouth but Jackson cuts him off.

"Don't even think of specking or even trying to change her mind, you broke her heart Yoongi." Jackson rubs Joy back as he sees her shaking a little. The tears fall down fast down her face her eyes are red making me wanna hold her tight and tell her it's ok and he won't hurt you anymore but I can't because I'm afraid of my own voice right now. Yoongi looks down and nods as they walk out. That's when I hear Jimin let out that big sob the sob I know he was holding for so long. Jungkook pulls him into a hug rocking him back in forth. He's hurting because she's hurting and I don't know how we gonna come back stronger.

~Tamyah

Sorry for the long wait I had to think of some and I couldn't, love y'all!❤️👌👀