Ch.7 The began

Let's take it back to when Joy joined BTS. These next 5 chapters we will see the shy black American girl come to life. From the hate to the doubts let's follow joy's Journey to fame. The first pov Will be Suga.

Suga pov

Why do I feel so bad this morning? I woke up with my head pounding. I should of thought of what would of happened if I took those shots but who was I kidding all the boys took shots so I was like forget about it. After practice we came back to the dorm we all took a shower then got dressed again because Chris called RM telling us we wanted to meet us. We all get out the van and walk into big hit. We all get in the elevator and Jungkook press 5.

"I wonder what he wants."

"Right it's not like him to be 'oh hey come put to my office I got something for y'all!' Like what the fuck?"

I laugh at J-hope's face. We hear a ding and we walk out. RM knocks on the door and we hear his deep voice telling us to come in. We walk in and get stop in your tracks as we see the black long hair.

"Who is this!?"

"I don't like this hyung!"

"Guys."

We all stop our bickering when Chris clears his throat. He points at the chairs and we sit. The girl isn't looking at us but I can see her hands shaking.

"Guys I called y'all in here today because we felt like y'all needed a eighth member so we had some people come in and sing for us and we would the right person for y'all. I would like for y'all to meet Miss Brown."

The person turns around and my heart melts. She's so cute and shy but I notice that she's African American. I don't have a problem about it it's just our fans. They will kill her when she debut that's what I'm scared of.

"Hi noona!"

J-hope says happily making the girl look confuse. She looks at Chris who now just figure out why she didn't say anything.

"English?"

The girl nods at me and I say oh. I look at Namjoon who now gets what going on.

"Guy she's from America."

They boys nod and J-hope try it out again but in English.

"What does noona mean?"

"That's what we call someone who's older then us."

RM explains to the girl who just laughs. We look at her confuse.

"I'm 17 I turn 18 next month."

"So your a Maknae?"

"Huh?"

"A person who's younger then us."

"Oh then yeah."

"My name is Jin and yours?"

Jin sticks out his hand and the girl shakes it.

"Joy Brown."

We nod and we tell her our names.

"I want you to call me Hoseok Oppa."

"Why?"

"Just because."

Joy looks at her "Oppa" and then looks at me. Her brown eyes staring down my soul. I don't know why I have this sudden attraction but I want to know more about her. Maybe just maybe we can be friends.

~Tamyah