ch.41 when did you?

Seokjin pov 

Mina fixes my hair as Joy does my make-up. "We're on in 5 minutes y'all." Jimin says as he walks in throwing Yoongi his black jacket. We nod and Jimin grabs the hair spray and puts some in Jungkook's hair.

"Jimin what have I told you about using Joy stuff!" Mina says and Jimin looks at her and shrugs. "Sorry noona but Kookie needed it." Jimin says fixing Jungkook hair and Joy laughs and puts some lip balm on my lips and then pecks my lips and laughs.

"Don't do that ever again before Yoongi kicks my ass." I say, and she laughs a little and brushes her hair. Yoongi looks at us and smirks;  pulls Joy  into a kiss. She smiles and pulls away and pushes him away. "Keep your hands to yourself." Namjoon says walking in. We look at him and Joy mumbles under her breath. All I can make out is his cock block.

"I got a question namjoon, when did you start watching porn?" Jungkook says out of nowhere. We looked at him in shock.

"Uh why jk?"

"Because I seen Tae watching it last night."

"YOU LITTLE BITCH."

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Sorry hyung."

Joy lets out a low laugh and Yoongi hits her a little. Taehyung's face is bright red.

"Um jk that's um classified." Namjoon blushes and I hold in a laugh. Taehyung shakes his head and goes off at Jungkook; let's just say it was crazy after that.

~Tamyah