Ch.15 Solo album

Jimin pov

It's been weeks since everyone has had a solo song done and Joy was today. It was more of a solo album then anything so the consent of Joy changing back and forth to get down on of the videos was a lot. The look in her eyes I knew she was tired. Hell, I was too. After a while Joy has to change again. She came back in something like this.

Her hair was like this as well

It's weird to not see her hair in different colors sometimes she might not color her hair and she will walk around with her natural hair color

It's weird to not see her hair in different colors sometimes she might not color her hair and she will walk around with her natural hair color. As she walks past us Suga bites his lips then blows a kiss to Joy.

"Stop it Suga!" Joy yells while groaning making Suga laugh. I really don't understand their relationship but what I do know is that they are best friends. Joy gets in her pose when they say go she starts singing. I shake my head up and down when I get into the beat. It's pretty sick and the dance moves are amazing.

"Oh shit!" We hear V laugh while saying it and I look back. Joy starts bucking then she spins and does a backflip. The sexiness is coming on full display as she starts to twerk. Now I have seen girls twerk in my life and so have the boys but not I haven't seen her do something sexy in a very long time. Her dancers continue dancing when the beat starts to get slow Joy flips her hair then bites her lip when it's over she sits down in her chair and looks the other way. When they say cut Joy gets up and screams. We ran over there and pulled her into a big hug.

"You did amazing coffee."

"Thanks muffin."

Suga kisses her on her cheek then grabs her hand he whispers something in her ear and she's nods.

"Well I see y'all later!"

"Wait where are going?"

"I have to pick up my mom at the airport.. Oh my God I forgot to tell y'all! Why didn't you say something Suga!"

"That's why I reminded you." Joy rolls her eyes then runs to the back. I look at the boys with my eyes wide.

"Her mom's coming!!?" Jungkook yells while pulling on his hair. He does the jungshook and it's really bothering me.

"You act like we never had people over."Yoongi tells him and Jungkook groans.

"That's not the point Suga! The house isn't clean! Plus it's her mom!"

"Oh right... Well it's get to it then."

Joy pov

I smile when my mom pulls me into a hug. It's been years since I seen her.

"Oh my gosh! My baby has grown up! Look at you!" I laugh and nod. I grab her suitcase and we walk to the truck. V said I could use his truck because he didn't want me talking the van which is true because I hate driving that Bitch. On the way to the dorms I tell mom all about the boys most importantly Suga. It's not like I haven't told her before it's just because she's in a new place I have to make sure she's ok. My mom is just like every other black mom. She's wants me to exceed in life and she didn't want me to come all the way to Korea to do so. My dad was fine with it mostly because I'm his baby girl but because he knows there isn't much where we live. Ohio is a very big city but there isn't much there. I was born in Ohio and I have lived in New Jersey all my life. The little we know the better was what my mom always said. It didn't take long for me to figure out my gifted talented and people was talking when I made my first song and made it to bighit. I park in the garage of bighit and get out the car. Mom follows me with a smile as I open the doors to bighit. I did forget that we had to practice today. I wave at Mina as we walk part. I hear the boys playing outside of he glass door. I open it to see Jackson, Mark, bambam then my members playing around.

"Hey guys!" I yell making the boys look at me. The look at my mom then me.

"Hi Joy and miss brown!" My mom smiles and waves. I grab her hand and walk over to where the boys are at.

"Guys I would like for y'all to meet my mommy, mom this is BTS except for those three. Why are y'all here anyway?"

"First that was rude Joy second we came over here because you left your necklace at our place."

Oh. I forgot the boys and I want over there yesterday. I thank Mark and put my necklace in suga's jacket. When those three leave I breathe again.

"Joy, baby?" I look at my mom and she hands me a box. I give her a confuse look. My eyes go wide and I hug my mom hard. I look at the ring with a tear in my eye.

I put the ring on my ring finger and kiss my mom's cheek

I put the ring on my ring finger and kiss my mom's cheek. The ring as been in our family for years so the thought of my mom giving it to me brings me tears.

"Mama you didn't have to."

"Baby I wanted to. It's your birthday present because I couldn't make it here. All you got to do is make me grandchildren. "

I laugh a little making Namjoon laugh too. I'm lucky only Namjoon understands her because it's just one less person to know.

~Tamyah