Ch.46 In the dark pt.3

Bambam pov

After everyone said there hellos Joy looks at yoongi then his baby momma (who's name I don't fucking know) then at bora who's playing with Yoongi's rings on his fingers. Jin stays next to the wall ( with the bunny boy, kinky boy along with tall boy) already knowing what's about to happen.

"What's going on? Who's this? And why is the cunt here?" Joy ask while pointing at the two people. I look over at Jimin as he does a cross on his chest then looking up at the ceiling slightly praying.

"What fucking god do you have?" I mumble looking at him and Jackson laughs hard then sniffles when JB hits him in his shoulder.

"Who the hell are you calling a cunt? Bitch you got me fuc-" Yoongi's one night stand says but get cut off by namjoon's growling.

"Hyung you better pray on every god you have before she fucks her up. Just tell her that bora's yours and get it fucking over with." Namjoon says and Joy looks at yoongi shocked. I move closer to Jackson then JB comes closer to us.

"When?" She whispers then looks at him her eyes watering, "WHEN!" She screams making us jump, bora, who was putting yoongi's finger in her mouth, giggles loudly making yoongi look down at her then back at Joy. He passes her to JB and stands up looking at Joy.

"When you fucking left me for Jimin. When the hell was you going to tell me? Huh!" Yoongi yells making Joy flinch. We all look at Jimin who's head is deep inside jin's neck.

"W-When I got the time to.." Joy says her voice goes low and yoongi nods then smirks.

"When you got the time? You had time! Damnit you even told Jin hyung to keep it a secret from me! Are you fucking stupid!" Yoongi yells getting in her face, Jungkook moves forward a bit but Namjoon holds him back letting out that growl. Joy stays silent and Yoongi chuckles.

"Now you're fucking quite... what is it with you! One minute you text me saying you miss me then the next minute you say you don't want me! Quite playing with my heart that's already broken if you don't want me! I can't go through that shit again! And as for her!" He points at bora, "is my flesh and blood and I don't give a damn if you or anyone has to say about it, I may not fucking like min-young but she still my baby momma if you like it or not." Yoongi says looking dead at her eyes. Joy shakes her head and then looks at bora then back at Yoongi before whispering those words I never thought I would ever hear.

"If she's your flesh and blood you have another one right with my momma."

~Tamyah