Ch.34 thoughts pt.1 🔞

Suga pov

Joy steps out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. I smirk and kiss her cheek. "Baby girl looking sexy today?" I say and Joy blushes.

"Shut up Asian man." Joy says and Jin walks out his room and looks at us. "Joy if you don't go in your room." Jin says and walks downstairs. Joy looks at me and then we both laugh. "I'm going in my room I'll see you downstairs for dinner." I smile and Joy walks to her room and shuts the door.

I go to the bathroom and do my stuff. I wash my hands and walk out the bathroom letting Jungkook take a shower. I go downstairs to see namjoon sister, Geongmin. "Hi Geongmin!" I say happily making her smile. "Hey yoongs." She says and continues talking to namjoon. Joy walks down stairs with some nike shorts and a black tank top. Joy is one gifted woman and the fact that she's all mines makes me wanna do things.

We never had sex and we only kissed once which is pretty bad even if I'm a man I do have needs and I'll would love to fuck Joy. "Why are you looking at Joy like that?" Jimin says in my ear making me jump. "Jesus Christ Jimin don't do that!" I say and he laughs.

"Sorry but why are you looking at her like she's pray or something." Because she is pray "uh no reason." I say and Jimin eyes me. "Ok jin said dinner ready." I nod and walk in the kitchen and sit next to Tae. As we are eating I feel someone eyes on me. I look up to see Joy looking at me. She smirks and takes a bite of chicken. I shake my head and take some rice on my chopstick.

Joy pov

I seen the look Yoongi gave me when I came downstairs. I'm ready when he's ready. I know these thoughs are running through my head but the more I look at him the more I think of all the things he can do to me including fucking me hard and fast. Stop thinking about that Joy but I can't help it.

The heat runs through my virgina and I bite my bottom lip. "Joy you ok?" I hear Jungkook ask me looking at me. Everyone looks at us and I shake my head. "Yeah I'm going to bed." I say and take my plate in the kitchen and running up the stairs. I shut my room door and I put my head on the door sighing heavy. "Pull it together Joy." But I can't, I need him and I need him now

~Tamyah