Ch.8 debut

J-hope pov
I walk into the kitchen to see that Hoy isn't down there. The boys are eating quietly I make a confused face grab a plate and put some rice and eggs on my plate. I sit next to Suga and start eating. The kitchen's silence is making me uncomfortable and I need so much happiness right now.

"What happened?"

I lay my fork down on the plate and the boys look at me. I raise my eyebrow when I see that none of them will say anything.

"What did y'all do?"

"Nothing hyung we're just collecting ourselves that's all."

I look at Jimin like he's crazy. What is he talking about? Before I can say anything else Joy walks in with her hair in a ponytail. Her nightshirt rises a bit, her sleeping shorts curve her hips and thighs. I bite my lip but then stop when I realize what I just did. Joy grabs a plate and gets eggs and it's next to Jin. She looks at us confused.

"What?"

"You are a gift from god."
I mumble a bit but Jimin hears me and smirks.

"Say that again Hobi."

"Shut up chim chim!"

Jimin shakes his head and looks at Joy.

"You know that you're a gift from god right?"

Joy starts choking on some eggs and drowns them in water. Jin pats her back and glares at Jimin.

"What is he doing?"

Suga asks me and I shake my head.

"He's being a jackass."

I whisper back and Suga nods. Joy looks at me then back at Jimin.

"I know what I am Jimin don't say it."

"I know but do you know."

"So you know that you're short?"

"Yes, and I know you can handle my d-."

Before Jimin can say it Jin hits him in the back of his head.

"Don't say it."

Jin growls at the Maknae and I hold in a laugh. Joy is still her shy self when she's around us but when she's around Jimin or Jungkook she becomes a different person and I have seen it millions of times. It's hot in L.A. But it's the beginning of December. Joy is making her debut tonight on the Ellen Show. I don't know if she's scared I don't know if she's self-conscious about the hold thing.

"Well, it's now 3:30 and we need to leave at 3:51 so let's go get dressed."

We nod and run up to our rooms. I put on my white shirt and black skinny jeans. I slip on my black nikes and check myself out in the mirror.

"Looking good Hoseok. Looking good."

I hype myself up a bit and run my hand through my hair. I open my door and walk into the living room. Joy comes down after me. She has on this really cute outfit that I know she looks good in.

Some black hills top it off making her look older than she looks. We get in the white van and the driver starts driving. I laugh at Jimin when Joy slaps him when he puts his hand on her thigh. As we get our makeup done I can't help but laugh at Joy because she's the first one done and she's dancing around singing God is a woman.

V pov
Ellen welcomes us and we smile she tells us to introduce our self and it starts with RM.

"I'm RM or rap monster and I'm the leader of the group and spokesperson."

"Hi! My name is Jimin!"

"My name is Jin."

"I'm Jungkook the Maknae of the group."

"Hi, I'm Suga."

"I'm your hope you, my hope I'm J-hope!"

"Hi, I'm V!"

We look at Joy and she smiles.

"Hi! I'm Princess and I'm the Maknae of the group!"

The fans scream and we laugh. Ellen starts asking us questions but RM mostly answers them. Ellen looks at Joy and gives her the biggest smile.

"So Princess you're the eighth member right?"

Joy nods and Ellen continues.

"Have you thought of any of the boys as cute?"

A blush comes across Joy's face and she hides her face in Jungkook's neck making the fans scream. I laugh at the two while the others try to pull them apart.

"She's shy now! Awww that's so cute."

We laugh and Joy does too.

"I thought one of them was cute when I met them."

"Who was it?"

"It's going to sound so weird... It was Suga."

Suga looks at Joy confused but his eyes wide. I would if thought she would have said RM but Suga?

"W-why me?"

Joy sighs and touches her necklace.

"I don't know if it was because you gave me this when I was home sick or it was because of your smile and how you look. The first time we met I had butterflies and let me tell you I never had them before."

We look at her in shock. She had this all balled up inside of her? But for how long?

"Do you still have those feelings?"

Joy looks down at the feet and then nods. My eyes go wide and I look at Suga and Joy. When Chris hears about this man is he going to kill her? We continue talking to Ellen and the show goes on brake. We walk backstage and I can see that Joy is upset. She's not looking at us nor is she answering questions from Mina.

"Joy, can we talk?"

Yoongi asks her and Joy looks at him. Her brown eyes are watering and my heart goes numb.

"No, I don't want to talk to you."

"Joy l-."

"No Suga leave me the hell alone! I shouldn't have said what I said! I know what you're going to say and just keep it to yourself! I know I'm not pretty I know I'm not smart I know I'm not sexy! I'm not from Korea and I'm not Korean! I'm a black dumbass girl that thought she had a chance with a Korean idol like you! But I don't so save it!"

Joy looks at Suga one last time and walks off. Suga groans and takes off his earpiece. What have we done for this to be what it is now? Joy has never been like this and it's hurting Suga completely.
~~~~

The drama is starting! How do you feel about this?

~Tamyah