Ch.37 Bikini?

Jin pov

I hear Joy groan when she finds out that only her and Lisa will be the only girls today.

"Joy it ain't that damn bad shush." Jimin says and Joy pouts.

"It's bad for me because I'm going to be open by a bunch of perverts." Joy says and I bite my bottom lip holding in a laugh.

"I'm not a pervert!" Jungkook says and we look at him.

"Tell that to your hard on dick." Bambam mumbles making Jungkook look down then groans hitting him.

"Don't to that man." Jk says and Joy laughs.

"Joy, Lisa! Come on so y'all can change!" Mina yells making the two woman groan. I laugh as I watch Nina pull Joy by her arm.

"God damn why are you so Heavy." Nina says and Joy pouts and pulls away.

"I'm not fucking heavy Nina! Because I'm thick doesn't mean I'm heavy!"
Joy says while making faces and Jungkook laughs hard.

"I get it now come on." Nina says and Joy follows her.

Joy pov

I groan when Mina hands me my bikini. "Mina you don't think this is too much?" I ask and she shakes her head then looks at me.

"You never felt like this before, what's up?" Nina asked as she does Lisa hair. Can I tell them what suga and I did?

"Suga and I had sex last night." I say and Mina eyes go wide then yells like a teen girl.

"Oh my god really!?" Nina asked and I nod and Lisa laughs.

"Took y'all long enough, the sexual tension was on thin ice." Lisa says and I hit her playfully.

"That wasn't sexual tension." I say and they laugh.

"Go get dress so I can do your hair girl." Mina says and I nod going in the bathroom.

I wrap a towel around my body and walk back to the hair and makeup

I wrap a towel around my body and walk back to the hair and makeup. Mina looks at me and I take off the towel.

"Your hot!"

Nina says and I blush. I have two other outfits that I have to change into it was going to be a long day. With my black hair curled and my make up just right I put the towel on again and Lisa and I walk out to the beach.

"Damn I haven't seen so much men in my life." Lisa says making all the boys look at her. "That's sexual harassment." Bambam says and Lisa smirks taking off her towel. JB eyes go wide and he bites his bottom lip looking away.

"Joy are you going to do the same?" Lisa asked and I shake my head real fast. I'll be damned if I'll do that, Yoongi will not kill me tonight then I already feeling.

"Why not!" Jimin asked and Namjoon hits him in the back of this head.

"No reason can we start?" I asked and the camera man nods. He does Namjoon and jk first together then hobi and Jimin. Last was jin, Yoongi and me. I sigh taking off my towel. I blush deep red when i feel Jackson eyes on me. I knew he had a thing of black woman but I'm not single and I won't be anytime soon. I stand between Jin and Yoongi like I was told. I put my arm on Jin's shoulder making a sexy face. They take two more pictures and it's time for everyone to have there solo.

"Um Joy and suga! I need y'all to the red car." The camera man says. We nod and go to the red car.

"Yoongi I need you to hug her from behind." The camera man says making me and suga blush.

"Uh why?" I ask looking at him. He gives me a look and I do whatever the says.

~Tamyah