Ch.27 Memory?

Jin pov

We walk in the dance studio ready to practice. We get in our stands and I notice Joy staring at us confused. She got out the hospital three weeks ago and everything been fine until now.

"Hey Joy you ok?"

Jimin ask when he put his hand on her shoulder she backs away. Her eyes go wide and then she looks away from Jimin.

"Joy what's wrong."

Suga ask and Joy looks at him. She makes a face and shakes her head then laughs.

"That's not my name." RM and I look at each other with a crazy look in our eyes. With a nod and Jungkook giving RM his phone we're out the door with Joy right by our side.

Jungkook pov

Joy is sitting on the table. A gown on her body and the doctor checks her ears and eyes. When he's done grabs the clip board and writes something down.

"Sarah do a blood test and send it to the lab, after this blood test it will tell me what really going on." We nod and the doctor leaves with the nurse.

"You don't think it's personality disorder?" Jimin ask and we look at him, how the hell do you know what that is!

"It could be that Jimin." I turn around and look at namjoon. What the fuck is wrong with y'all right now. The doctor comes in with some papers and sits in the wheely small chair thing and looks at us.

"Now I know she was in the hospital before when she was six for this but the doctor there said she was fine, what i need to know is did this happen before?" We shake our heads and the doctor sighs and looks at Joy who is sleep right now.

"She has personality disorder in this case she might have five different people in her head."

We nod and then we look at each other. What are we going to do now?

"Doc what can we do?" The doctor looks at Jimin and back at the clip board.

"A lot of things first because She's not remembering Jimin I need the others to give her pictures something for her to remember him second guys she might not remember the dance y'all did for y'all came here and that's alright don't be mad at her or y'all will have to deal with Chris. Chris is joy's third person in joy's head he comes and goes but when you make her mad he comes and won't leave until about the next day."

We nod and the doctor continues telling us stuff when he's finished he gives us medicine and the paper work and says we can go.

"Who's getting her dress?" Jimin asked and we point at jin.

"The fuck? Why me!" We shrug and I hand him the bag.

"Good luck jin." Suga pats his shoulder and we walk out the room.

~Tamyah