Ch.33 song writing

Taehyung pov

"Where's Joy?" Jimin asked me opening the door. I look up from my phone and shrug my shoulders. "Check the kitchen or namjoon room." Jimin nods and shuts my door back. I run a hand through my hair and lay my phone down next to me getting out the bed and walking out the room.

I hear Jungkook open his door walking past me to the bathroom. With the comeback in three days it's not hectic it's just quite. I walk down the stairs and stop when I hear a female voice. Who the hell is that? I the rest down the steps to see namjoon sister sitting on the couch with namjoon next to her talking. "Oh miss Kim?" I rub the back of my neck and I hear Joy run down the stairs with Jimin right behind her. Joy walks past me and looks at namjoon. "You told Jimin what!" She yells and namjoon eyes widen.

"What? I didn't tell him anything!" Namjoon says pointing. I look at them confuse then suga comes down the steps with Joy note book. Jin, hobi and kookie walk down after him. "Joy since when did you write this?" Suga ask and Joy  sighs. "It's not a song and it wasn't supposed to be in the open!" Joy says and I sigh. Suga looks at me and hands me her note book. I make a face and start reading. "My lover's got humor She's the giggle at funeral Knows everybody's disapproval I should've worshiped her sooner If the Heavens ever did speak She is the last true mouthpiece Every Sunday's getting more bleak A fresh poison each week"We were born sick", you heard them say it My church offers no absolutes She tells me 'worship in the bedroom' The only heaven I'll be sent to Is when I'm alone with you I was born sick, but I love it Command me to be well Amen, Amen, Amen." I read and look at Joy smiling. The makes a face at me and I look at them and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't see a problem with it, it's a song guys." I say and Jimin looks at Joy throwing his hands in the air. "That's what I was say! But no she got all pissy and shit." Jimin says and Joy  slaps him in the back of his head. "Shush and don't mess with me again." With that she walks back up stairs and start laughing holding my hands over my mouth. "Not funny." Jimin Says and we look at him and namjoon bust out laughing making me laugh hard.

~tamyah