Ch. 23 love

Suga Pov

My eyes go wide when I hear Jimin say that. She's my girlfriend not his and for him to just say that makes my blood boil. I want to punch him so hard right now they don't even know.

I put everything in our damn relationship and it could be fucked up because of this damn bitch. I get out my chair and run up to my room without saying a word. When I slam my door shut I look at my self in the mirror. What am I? Why does she even like me? What does she see in me? I ball up my fist and punch the mirror letting all the glass fall. I start throwing stuff until I feel a pair of hands pulling me in a hug. I hug back gripping the shirt and smelling that sent that I always loved. Tears fall down my cheeks and into her shirt. She rocks me back and forth telling me everything is going to be ok but is it? Because in my eyes everything is not go to be ok.

Taehyung Pov

After Joy ran up to yoongi room I looked at Jimin. The thought of him saying this now makes me wonder. Wondering who knew all about this. His secret love for Joy was just hidden deep down inside of him never coming out. One day he knew he was going to crack so he did it now. It doesn't make sense to me and I don't think I ever will. It's burning me up inside to know that I didn't see it or seen the signs or the fact that Jimin isn't the only one who feels this way. I keep my secrets away and locked in a cage for the devil can't see or touch it I for one hate that I now have to share that secret to the world.
~~~~

I hope y'all liked this chapter even though it's not long but I did it that way because...

Happy birthday to me!

That's a lot of pictures that I have

Now that I'm 15 I want to start something new and I have a lot under my sleeve

(A/n: ew😭 I didn't know I put pictures with this- wait I wrote this on my birthday. Bruh this is how you knew I was committed to this writing life.)

~birthday girl 🖤