Ch.42 cheating

Namjoon pov

"Again! And this time Joydon't mess up." Alex points out and Joy nods and we go again. Practice today was painful and stressful. All day we have been practicing this damn dance and I'm sick of it. I'm hungry and my energy is drained. It's only 2 O'clock in the afternoon. I look over at Taehyung as he lays on the floor breathless.

The color of this face is drained along with hobi's. My feet acne as I sit on the floor drinking all my water. My stomach growls and Joy chuckles looking at me, hers do the same and I smirk.

"You are starving yourself aren't you."
Joy ask and I nod, she bites her lip and gets up walking out the room. Tae sits up as he hears the door shut.

"Where she go?" He ask as he throws his water over to Jungkook, I shrug and my stomach growls again. After awhile we hear the door open again and a piss off Joy walks in. Her fist in a ball and she walks over to Yoongi. He makes a face and a loud slap is heard. My eyes to wide when Yoongi's head goes to the side.

"How dare you! How dare you cheat on me!" Joy eyes go dark and I see Jimin move over to me. Yoongi looks at her shocked, Joy never really used her hands.

"What are you talking about!" Yoongi holds his jaw, he's pissed. "Min Yoongi don't play fucking dumb! Who's Min-Young!?"

Min-Young? The name sounds familiar almost as I know the face. A woman about her 20s walks in. Her pale skin shines through the light. Her soft baby blue eyes meet mines. Her soft black hair goes down her back, white dress shirt along with a black skirt. She had long beautiful legs, her feet had black flats. Her makeup was light her eyeshadow matches Joy skin. She was perfect. Almost Yoongi's type maybe a good fuck. Joy looks at her and nods clearly knowing that was probably the girl.

"Joy it's not what it looks like!" Yoongi says quickly looking at the girl, Joy laughs and looks at her then Yoongi again.

"What was i? Just a good fuck?, Joy says wiping her eyes, I gave you everything you wanted!, She yells making Jungkook jump, but you fuck her behind my back?"

Joy was done talking she wanted to end the girl along with Yoongi. Yoongi looks at her quit. Joy sighs and looks at him she walks out slamming the door behind her, Jin walks out looking for her.

"Why didn't you tell her sooner?"
The girl ask. Yoongi shrugs and looks at me. "She was going to act the same, I cheated on her with you. Got you pregnant."

Yoongi said and we look at him. PREGNANT! Oh my god

~Tamyah