Ch.12 hate

We are still back in when Joy was 17. In this chapter things come out and fans start turning their backs.

Jungkook pov

I have been knocking on Joy's door for an hour and she still hasn't opened it. I look at Namjoon Hyung seeing what to do but he's more clueless than I am.

"She still hasn't opened the door?" I turn around and look at Jimin. I nod and he groans.

"Just brake down the door."

"Don't you dare brake down that door."

"Ugh! Fuck it, Kookie."

I love away from the door and Yoongi knocks on it. She doesn't open it or does she say anything.

"Joy open the door please."

"No Suga!"

"Why not? Joy I'm your boyfriend you got to talk to me."

As the door unlocks, we hear Joy's face. Her hair is in a ponytail, and she's wearing sweatpants and a tank top. I sigh and walk into the room without her telling me to. The boys follow me and I grab her phone. Her password is a mystery to me. She told me it and I've kept it ever since. When I saw that she was on Twitter, I sigh.

"Joy how many times do I have to tell you! Stop listening to them!"

"Jungkook!"

"What Namjoon!? It's the fucking truth! Y'all told me to not listen to them so I'm telling her!"

"Is that the right move!? No, stop yelling at her!"

I groan and drop her phone on the bed. I look at Joy and her eyes are watering. I sigh and pull her into a hug. I only saw her cry once and that's was when we got our award. Joy grips my shirt and I rock her back and forth.

"I'm sorry alright. do you need some time alone?" Joy shakes her head and looks at me.

"Can you stay please?"

I look at her in shock. I don't have a great relationship with Joy because we never really talked. I look at Suga and he nods. I say OK and the boys leave. Joy lays in the bed and I follow her and lay next to her. She lays her head on my chest and I wrap my hands around her hips.
~~~~~~~

I just noticed how mean I was to ya'll, i'm sorry. 

also i made some changes in this chapter, mostly just fixing somethings that didn't need to be added. so it might not be that cringy when ya'll read it. 

~Tamyah