ch.40 throwing hands

Jungkook pov

I fix my hair as Joy starts curling her hair. Mina told us to go to what we wanted for this interview mostly because she didn't feel like doing anything which was ok with me because I'm sleepy.

"Jk hand me the hair spray."

Jimin asks me and I hand it to him and he sprays his hair and hands it to Joy who steps back and sprays her whole hair and puts it down coughing.

"That's what you get for using so much." Namjoon says, and Yoongi hits him in his shoulder.

"Y'all two stop before PD gets called." Alex says to us and Joy looks at him.

"Y'all still telling PD on us, that's childish."

"Just like the 19 year old."

"This 19 year old can take d-" She didn't finish because Jin hits her in the back of her head and Jimin holds in a laugh. Joy turns around and slaps Jin. I hear Yoongi snicker and Alex groan.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH."

Jin says, and then goes off in Korean, cussing words and phrases that come out of his mouth. Namjoon's eyes go wide when he calls her a 'short ass pig'

"UNGRATEFUL ASS CHILD, PD SAID I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE DISRESPECT, YOUR MOM WAS RIGHT I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT MY HANDS ON YOU." Jin yells then when he's  done Jimin looks at him and shakes his head.

"He did not just call you all the names in the book then called you ungrateful because you slapped him. Mmm I wonder what's next Joy fights the MC?" Taehyung holds in a laugh, Jimin will never be wrong or will he never be right. I never saw Joy fight, but I heard stories. When Joy  is mad, her "ghettoness" comes out and she goes full black in seconds. I myself had to calm her down before hair and nails were snatch and gone. We just have to wait and see.

J-hope pov

When we get on stage, the fans scream. I mostly hear my name being called as I sit down. The MC greets us.

"We have the biggest boy band here today." She starts off, Namjoon makes a face along with Jin. She said boy bands, not band. There's a girl too. Joy doesn't see it right away, but she does check her.

"Um miss I'm in the band to." Joy says, and the MC looks at her and makes a face but nods. Through out the interview, Joy hasn't said a word or was allowed to. I look back at her to see if she's ok, Joy bites the inside of her cheek. I know she's pissed and her legs are bouncing.

"Now Joy how is it like being the only girl in the group." Joy  looks at her and straightens her back.

"It's ok I guess." Joy says, and the mc nods and asks another question, but this question makes Jimin and the rest of the boys shocked.

"Aren't you afraid that it can label you as a slut? I mean you sure as hell dress like one." The MC smirks and Joy looks at her, then laughs. I know that laugh, that's that you better run a laugh.

"I been nice I even bit my tongue but you blond ass bitch I'm about to kick your ass." With those words, Joy grabs her by her hair and starts to punch her. With all of us pulling Joy off along with the MC, I haven't seen Joy  mad before. Jimin takes Joy to the dressing room and we follow. When we all get inside, I hear Joy's  sobs. I pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her black hair. This was the moment when we finally saw Joy at her breaking point. This was the moment when we saw how Joy hides her emotions and why she never loved anyone

~Tamyah