Ch.28 MAMA pt.1

Joy pov

Suga grabs my hand and pulls it up to kiss it. I smile and watch black pink on the stage. The boys have been great going along all of my shit and I'm so happy that they are taking care of me. When black pink leaves the stage they call out best album. I wasn't really paying attention because of V how's playing around with Jimin. I hear queen and my eyes light up. I look around and the boys look at me shock I'm shock as well that album wasn't supposed to be out that album was a secret. I don't remember putting it out or anything. I stand up with RM and we walk up the stage. RM takes the award and I stand up on the mic.

"Um I don't know what to say. This is big like really big." Everyone laughs in the crowd and I shake my head with a smile on my face.

"I will like to say thank you to my team for working hard with me on this album I will also like to thank bts. With out y'all I don't think I would be here. RM I'm so thankful that you work with me on this album I don't think I ever thanked you enough." Tears slip my eyes and I wipe them fast. People in the crowd aww and I laugh looking at my award.

"Thank you army for loving me even if I seriously don't think y'all do, thank you suga for being a awesome boyfriend and friend. I don't think my music would be the same with our your skills. Like I said thank y'all and have and a great night."

I blow a kiss at the camera and then laugh. Namjoon grabs my hand and we walk backstage.

~Tamyah