Ch.14 Fan greet

Jin pov

I watch as Joy sign the little girl's book. We had started the greet at 5:00pm and it's now 5:09pm. As people continue to come and go a little boy and a girl comes up to me. I smile and start signing there stuff.

"What are y'all's names?"

"I'm Princess and this is Nathan."

"Well hi princess and Nathan! Are you the oldest princess?"

Princess nods and her brother grabs her hand. I smile at the two and let them go to Namjoon. I started playing with a toy a fan gave me when I heard someone cry. I look up and look down to see Nathan holding his head. Princess is checking to see if he's okay then you got Joy getting out of her seat and seeing if the five year old is fine.

"Are you okay buddy?"

Nathan doesn't say anything but he continues to cry. Joy picks him up and sets him down on her lap and lets princess sit in tae seat. Joy rocks him back and forth and the fans aww at their cuteness.

"What happened?" I ask Taehyung as he comes over to me. He signs and puts down his phone.

"I hit the little boy with the sign."

I look at tae in shock. He quickly says he didn't mean to but I'm like damn dude.

After a while the thing is over and we pull there parents aside. The mom was about in her 20s. She had blond strawberry hair that went into a bun. She was a thick young lady who was beautiful. Joy hands Nathan to his mom who smiles at him.

"Now we had a little thing happen today and we would like to tell you sorry." Joy explains making the mom nod.

"It's fine really. I'm glad that y'all said something. I don't know what my mom would of done."

Mom? Wait so she's there sister?

"Mommy where is grandma?" Princess asks her mom and the lady sighs.

"How about you and Nathan go play with my phone?" She lets Nathan down and they take her phone and run to our seats. The lady looks at us and back at princess.

"Princess is my little girl. I had her when I was 16 Nathan is my little brother. My mom is sick so I have been taking care of Nathan but." She stops and looks at the little boys and sighs. "Mom is not going to make it and she told me to take care of Nathan so that's why they were here all alone I been at court all day."

We nod and the lady looks at Joy.

"Aren't you Joy?"

"Yes that's me do you need something?"

The lady nods and asks if she could talk to her in private. Joy nods and they walk over to her dressing room.

RM Pov

Joy walks down the stairs and walks into the kitchen. She walks back out with a cup of water and looks at me.

"Have you ever felt like it was your job for a fan to be okay?"

I look at Yoongi and he looks at me. What is she talking about?

"Joy make that a little clearer."

"Kelly said that next week is Nathan's birthday and she asked if we could come."

"what did you say babe?"

"I said yes."

"Joy you know we can't go." Joy makes a face and I can't help but make my heart melt. Her lips form into a pout. 

"Why not?" Her voice is low and it sounds like she's about to cry.

"We have stuff to do Joy and you have to practice your song."

"Okay I practice Monday and Tuesday! Please Joonie please!" I groan and nod making the girl scream and she puts the cup down and runs over to me and kisses my cheek. Then she grabs Suga's hand and pulls him upstairs.

"Don't do anything stupid!"

"We won't Joon!"

~Tamyah