Ch. 17 fighting pt.2

Before we start this chapter I'm sorry the fighting part 2 was late. I had a Grammy idea and I had to do it straight away ok now let's get the drama started!
(A/n: I fixed it I think but I might just proofread it before hand.)

Taehyung pov

I toss and turn in my bed as sweat drips down my face. My room is like hell and I need to get out. I open my door not waking up Jimin. I shut it back walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I grab a cup and drink so water. After J-hope and Joy fought Joy was still piss and even Suga telling her to not leave didn't change her mind. I'm sad at that, my hold career is on her shoulders and if she leaves our whole new comeback will have to really be pushed because of Hobi I put my cup and in the sink as I'm walking back to the steps I hear snoring coming from the couch. Me being the nosy boy I am I go look.

I see Joy with the cover over her head snorting loud. I see another head on the other side of the couch. I see a hold head of brown and I smile. J-hope and Joy made up and that means she won't leave. I walk happily to my room and going to sleep.

Jungkook Pov

"I don't understand Jin hyung?" Jin sighs and sets the plate next to me. I look at the rice and take a spoonful in my mouth moaning at the taste.

"Why is Kookie moaning?" Namjoon walks in the kitchen with a sleepy Suga by his side. They take there plates and eat.

"Did Hobi come in his room last night?" I shake my head and continue eating. Like Jin's food is the best and it's like sex in my mouth. I moan again then I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head making me scream.

"Why the fuck did you do that!" I yell at Yoongi as he smirks.

"Stop having sex with your food Jungkook."

"I can do whatever I want Suga!" I yell then groan moving away from him and on the other side of the table. They laugh and I shake my head. Joy comes down with Jimin, and Hobi. Joy sits down next to Suga and lays her head on the table. V comes down with joy phone and he lays it down next to her and takes a plate from Jin and starts eating next to me. After a while everyone is eating and talking except Joy. I set my spoon down and look at everyone.

"What's wrong joy?" She looks at me and shrugs.

"I'm still debating whether I leave or not." Everyone looks at her and she sighs.

"I though we talked about this Joy. You said you wasn't going to leave!" Jimin yells making me jump. Jimin never yells even when he's upset. Yeah he would hit you but that's him.

"Jim-"

"No! You keep promising me stuff and say you will do it then don't! Joy stop promising me shit and you won't do it!"

Jimin stands up looking at her. Tamyah sighs again and shakes her head "You won't understand Jimin."

"I won't understand? Joy I'm older then you and your telling me that I won't understand! This is what we are going to do, your staying no matter what don't hit me or anything because I'm making you stay."

Everyone looks at him shock and joy's pissed. She gets up and walks over to him, she grabs him by his shirt. They look eye to eye and Joy smirks.

"Do you just know what you unleash? Park Jimin I'm leaving so fuck off." With that she lets him go and runs up stairs. We look at each other and I let out a groan. I get up running up the stairs to her room. I knock and I hear a soft come in. Joy's eyes are red and I pull her into a hug. She grips my shirt.

"Do you want to leave?" ask and I hear a soft no. She looks at me with a soft smile.

"Can I just have time for myself right now."I nod and leave her room. Can we be a family again?

~Tamyah