Ch.3 The Gucci man

Jungkook pov

I grab my white towel like I always do and walk to the bathroom but today isn't my day. As I was walking to the bathroom Suga and I hit our heads together. I don't know how and I really don't care. After the head hit thing my luck just went down hill from there. At practice I got yelled at about seven times because I would move to the left instead of the right. I messed up on Joy cake she wanted and I even broke Joy favorite pare of headphones. I sit on the couch, Joy called a family meeting. The way she said it she must be upset because as she's standing in front of us her hands are on her hips.

"I come back from May's house to find that Jungkook is upset, my headphones are broke, Namjoon's handcuffs are gone and my cake is slightly messed up?"

We nod and Joy looks at me, I try not to cry I really do but I can't help it. Hot tears slide down my face and Joy face soften.

"Kookie I'm not mad if that's what you think."

I shake my head and wipe the tears, but the more I wipe the more they come. I feel Jimin pull me in a hug as do Suga.

"Jungkook I was going to ask if we all needed to go out for the day? But it seems like there's a bigger problem."

"I keep messing up things, my head hurts because me and Suga hit heads then When we was practicing I fucked that up I just want to lie down and not do anything."

With that I get up and walk to my room slamming the door shut.

Joy pov

When I heard Jungkook slam the door I cringe. I never seen him mad or have I heard him cuss. It's the new things that shock me the most about the guys. When I learned that Namjoon owned handcuffs I really didn't understand why. It's the weirdest things that attracts me to the boys more so the handcuffs then anything.

"Namjoon why do you own handcuffs?"

His face goes totally red and he shifts uncontrollably at the question.

"Joy it's a kink thing."

"Stop trying to mess up her brain!"

"I'm not doing anything!"

"Jin make him stop!"

"Oh Lord."

"What is a kink?"

We all turn to V who asked the question.

"How old are you again?"

Suga looks at me but I can't help it, if I know what a kink is at the age of 18 and this man is what 23, wait he's 23? What the fuck! What's the hell is wrong with this growing process!?

"23... Why?"

"I'm so disappointed in you V, aren't you supposed to be worldwide Gucci man?"

V nods and I look at him

"Then you should know what a kink is! Is he still a virgin?"

Suga nods and I shake my head. It's not that I'm upset about him being a virgin it's just Damn step up your game. We hear foot steps coming towards us. I turn around and see Jungkook with is phone in his hand and some handcuffs. He throws the cuffs to Namjoon who catches them.

"Where did you find them?"

Jungkook smirks and pulls out a condom out his pocket.

"My friend they was in the closet under some clothes then when I was leaving I found this on the floor."

We all look at Namjoon who eyes are wide and I can tell he didn't even know that they was in there.

"Why do you got a condom on the floor? What's up with the handcuffs and I swear to god V if you ask a nother question I'll kick your ass."

Jin has a smirk on his lips as I get Namjoon to turn red right on the spot.

"I was doing something! And the handcuffs are something too! Stop asking your hyung questions like that! What about you huh? What about what I heard last night?"

I give him a look as if he already knew what I was doing last night.

"Namjoon you know exactly what I was doing last night so fuck off."

Suga laughs and so does Jimin.

"I really don't enlighten me."

A smirk forms on the ugly face as I stand there for a while. He really wants me to say what I did last night! He's fucking crazy if he wants to know that. I didn't even know I was even that loud to be real.

"I was masturbating! Happy now!"

My face turns red and Namjoon just laughs I want to kill him right now.

"Oh... Um that's um I'm uncomfortable."

We look at V who has the most cringes face right now.

"When did you start doing that?"

I look at Jimin then shrug I point at Namjoon who looks confuse.

"Hey I seen it on his computer and ever since then I can't get that out my head."

Jin looks at Namjoon and starts counting in Korean. Namjoon gets the hint and runs to this room. I see Jin get up and grab a white belt and looks at me. My eyes go wide and I step back and behind Kookie. When Jin's mad he will kill anyone and that's including me the baby of the group. The baddest part about this is that I have on tights and I don't want to get my ass beat right now.

"Worldwide Gucci man! Help!"

Namjoon screams when he hears Jin walking to his room. I just hope and pray that he locked the door. V gets up and goes help dummy. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

~Tamyah