Chapter 27: Anchored

Two weeks left before our Prom and graduation.
Everyone in school is busy preparing for the last two main events that will conclude our highschool journey.

Glenn became our class valedictorian.
I am her salutatorian, I was supposed to be only top 4 but the extra credits I gained from my extracurricular activities top up my overall average.

Jo and I are stronger than ever.
We are now down to our 6th month.
We still act like dogs and cats but we easily make up after.
Our parents' still has no idea that we are dating.
Dad is now a permanent resident in Australia by the way. He said something about taking our whole family there with him. We're still debating about it.

Jo and I decided to delay introducing ourselves to our individual families till we graduate.
I thinks its better that way. Less complication.
Although Deya already knew about us since January.
I also met her Beau, Art,who happens to be in Junior, older than her.
We kept our individual relationships as a secret to Mom who until now had no idea that when she goes to work our boyfriends come over to our house and watch movies with us.
Ive never allowed Art to sleep in our house yet. Although he's actually a pretty polite guy.
Deya is still my baby sister.
I told Deya to wait 'till she's senior.
Deya agreed when I explained her the reason why.
Jo, on the other hand, sleeps over every Friday night.
Deya knows about us doing the deed.
I admitted it to her.
But, I also told her it's because Im almost 18 and I have no heart problem like her.
She understood. Thank Goodness!

Jo and I stick to straightforward love-making.
He told me things I havent heard before but I cleared to him Im not ready for those things yet.
I just want us to enjoy every intimate moment we spent together.
No need to rush.
We're still very young.
We have forever to explore about all those stuff. I thought.

*********

"Did Jo asked you to be his date yet?" Glenn interrupted as I am trying on some gowns inside the fitting room.

"Does he still have to? I mean, Every one in school now knows that were together right? Wether he asks me or not, he'll be my date anyway. You know Jo, he wont let any guy to be my date but him. Trust me." I responded to Glenn who's fitting some gowns too in the room next to where I am.

"I know him, alright. But still. If someone else ask you what would he feel? He has to seal the deal girl!" Glenn added

"Speaking of Deal. How's Selle by the way? How is she dealing with Marc?"i asked

"Theyre together right now, She said she's gonna go at his place or something. I hate you three you know! Im the only one single left!" She faked a cry

"Its because you wont give Ej a chance. He's pretty cute and sweet. Also, he's been pursuing you since your birthday party! Dont you hate him that much?" I explained

"Shut up! We all know he collects girls. Even though he's been telling me that he'll change once I give him a chance. I dont buy it! Once a player always a player!" She exclaimed.

"Fine. Fine." I sigh in defeat.

"Hey girls! Are you done yet? we still have to buy some shoes!" Des yelled outside

Des lost her baby at 10 weeks.
She bleed and was in the hospital for a week.
They didnt know what happen really.
Des said she was certain she hasnt done anything.
She was depressed for a couple of weeks but eventually moved on when she starts opening up to us again.
We forgave her for keeping her pregnancy from us.
She said she was confused and scared at that time and just wanted to be alone.
We understood.
She's still with Jeaf.
Im happy for them.