Consent -23-

a/n srry  i havent uploaded hhh i was at my friends

(Thurday night)

John's POV

His chapped lips fall onto mine. I don't react. My mind is fuzzy, confused.

What?

Once I realize what's happening, I kiss back.

And boy.

That... that's a feeling.

I've kissed him before.

But this one was... passionate, needy... meaningful.

Fireworks, basically.

Eventually, he pulls away.

He smirks.

"So... you like me?" I ask, still not putting the pieces together.

He sighs, laughing. "Yes, you idiot."

I smile a bit, "And about that date?"

He rolls his eyes, "Let's move it to tonight, since I'm here. If I go back to the hospital, Philip will kill me, anyway. He wanted to be alone for the past 20 minutes."

I stand up and find my multiple bottles of alcohol. Sam Adams, Jack Daniels, vodka, the normal stuff.

I find two shot glasses and fill them with vodka and sprite.

I carefully carry them over to Alex, handing him one.

"To surviving?" He asks, putting his glass out.

"To surviving." I confirm, tapping my glass against his.

That's how most of the night goes. We're both slightly tipsy, having a few shots and glasses of Sam Adams. We are both still very aware of everything as his lips are against mine.

I don't hesitate to slip my tongue into his mouth. His soft moan vibrates through my tongue.

Eventually, he's straddling my waist while we sit on the couch, my tongue down his throat, basically.

I suddenly pull away, a string of saliva connecting us.

"Alex, we shouldn't." I whisper.

He shakes his head, "No, no... please?"

I can't say no to him.

I roll my eyes playfully, causing a smile to form on his lips.

Before his lips reach mine, I pick him up. His legs are wrapped around my waist, my hands holding him up by his ass.

I carry him into my bedroom, placing him on my bed.

Here we go.

I slip my shirt off, not caring about my bandages. I watch as his eyes quickly go down to my torso. I laugh softly, walking up to him. He was sitting on the bed, making me about a foot taller at the moment. I watch as he looks up to me. I smirk, pinning him down by his wrists.

His breathing hitches.

I slowly lower my lips down to his, letting him decide if he wanted to continue. He lifts his head up, making our lips meet faster.

I pull away from his lips, trailing down to his jaw. I suck softly, making his heart rate and breathing suddenly accelerate. I let my lips hover over his ear.

"Do I have your consent?" He nods quickly... needfully.

I kneel on both of my knees, spread each on a side of his legs.