Home. -39-

(Wednesday)

Alex's POV

He's coming home today.
God, we're so hyped.

John and I are actually going on a date on Sunday. We said that last week, but shit happened.
We made Pip promise that Georges will not be in our lives for a week. Nothing besides calling, texting, and brief hang-outs in public. We can't take chances.

Instead, Theo will come over to keep him company. She's a goody-two-shoes, which is super helpful in this case.

Herc and Laf still has no clue that our sons have been... you know. They'd be pissed.

Pip is turning 16 in a few days. I already have a car, and was planning on getting Pip one, but we don't have much of this thing called 'money.' Dunno if you've heard of it or not, but it kinda runs the world.

I've decided on getting him a TV for in his room, and a couch. It has the room, but I don't want him to be one of those kids who stay up until 4 am playing Fortnite.

However, he is highly against Fortnite. So it's okay.

I was also buying him a gay flag. It's fitting.

We do eventually get home. John is at his house, living. Pip wasn't in too much pain.

So we put on GOT.

I knew I was going to have to bring it up eventually, so I do. "Hey, Pip?"

"Yeah?" He keeps his gaze on the TV.

"I've got a question for you."

He averts his eyes to me.

"How do you feel- mentally?"

He shrugs and looks back at the TV.

"Hey, Pip. You've gotta tell me. I can get you in touch with a therapist if you feel like you need it. Especially after this mess."

He looks down.

It takes me a minute- when a little *plop* is heard- when I realize the he's crying.

I immediately pull him into me and rub his back.

He leans into the hug, his face finding the crook of my neck.

"Hey, Pip, shh... do you wanna talk to a therapist next week? We can schedule it."

He breathes in deeply before nodding a bit.

"Okay, okay... can you talk to me about it? You don't have to-"

"No." His voice is super soft, quiet.

"Okay, that's fine. We'll figure it out. I'm here for you, y'know."

"I know..." Shaky.

I hold him tightly. "What do you think it is?"

He shrugs.

"You can talk to me whenever you need. I won't judge you- you should know that."

"Thanks." He pulls away with a soft smile plastered onto his red and tear-stained face.

I nod. "I love you."

"I love you, too."