Part 5

From time to time I dream about not knowing you because I cannot sleep at night, thinking about you!

Maina' POV

It was my last day in Dubai. I was so nervous. I made sure I visited all my favorite places. I wasn't going to miss Everyone. Just my family and my two buddies. My flight would be taking off at 9:00pm night.

My Uncle already made all the preparations for me. I just recently found out that my cousin Khaleed stays in Turkey. I have my house and Everything was set up. They couldn't possibly expect me to stay with my cousin right?. I hate sharing my room and privacy.

"Hurry Maina, you're going to be late." My Aunty shouted from the kitchen. She was packing some pancakes for me.

I put on my leather jacket and yeah I was good to go. I walked out of my room and stopped for a while and looked back. Then suddenly I saw the pendant Madina gave me on my study desk. I took it and went downstairs.

"Here, put these pancakes in your bag." My Aunty shoved a pancake wrap into my backpack.

"Okay thanks," I rolled my eyes. I am not a kid anymore.

"Let's go now, " shouted Butler Lee as he opened the door for me.

In less than 45 minutes we arrived at the airport.

"I am going to miss you." cried Fouad who was holding onto my jacket.

"Don't worry I will come back to visit, okay." Kissing his forehead.

"Okay," he nodded.

"Guys its time for me to go..." I said to my Bestfriends hugging them tightly...

"Don't worry Mahn. We will visit in the next 6 months," Musa was now wiping his eyes.

"Take care, Mahn." Ahmed punched my back.

My Aunty was another case. She was crying uncontrollably.

"Make sure you eat well. And Avoid eating prawns. " she was sobbing

I am allergic to prawn and seafood.

"Okay Aunty take care"

I was on the plane now. I fastened my seat belts and wore my headsets. I usually listen to music when am nervous.

I finally arrived at Sabiha Airport, Istanbul. I was expecting Khaleed to pick me up but Darn it. Its been 30 minutes already. It was very difficult to understand some of the people around, not all of them understands English.

"Hey, Maina." I turned back and a Short muscular guy was approaching me. That's Khaleed I thought. I only met him once when I went to Nigeria for vacation.

"Hello, what took you so long?" Not accepting his handshake.

"Sorry, Mahn. It was traffic."

We walked towards a Black Audi Car parked.

"Welcome to Turkey." A middle-aged man greeted me in a Turkish accent.

"Thank you."

"This is Butler Kufler. He will be your driver and will be available if you need anything." Khaleed pointed at the Turkish man who was bowing.

I shook my head and entered the car. We arrived at my new house. A duplex. With a garden and a big swimming pool. It has 5rooms, a study room, 2kitchen, an underground basement, and a dance room. Just the perfect house that suits my taste.

"Wow, your house is big..."Khaled exclaimed while arranging my boxes on the room counter.

"No, it's okay...You don't have to arrange them. I hate it when people touch my things." I hissed.

"Oh okay." What would you like to eat? Let's go and get something?." Khaleed dragged me out of my room.

Hello, am sorry this chapter is kinda short. But I hope you are enjoying the story. Please support me as a writer. Don't forget to
Vote
Share
Comment❤️