Part 25

When i saw you i fell in love, and you smiled because u knew.- William Shakespeare

Maina's POV

I finally held her head gently across my legs. My eyes looked down at her belly button, Damnn! i gulped and shut my eyes.

Oh God! This is a severe punishment. i was trying to control my hands and feelings. This was literally the hardest thing i have done in my life.

I took off my shirt and moved close to Farha, she was sleeping soundly and peacefully. I looked at her innocent face and beautiful full lips. I licked my lips and my heart started racing.

My hand started trembling, the heat in my body rised up to the 100degrees. This old man surely knew what he was saying about body contact. I looked at her lips, they were calling onto me. I moved closer to her face. I was shaking and trembling, This is it! I kissed her lower lips and quickly moved back. I held her shoulders and hugged her from behind. Her velvet-soft skin grinded against my burning skin.

I felt a shock and shiver running down to my spine. I covered our body with a blanket and curled under it. I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing wihstupid dirty thoughts. I finally heaved a sigh and fell asleep.

Farha's POV

Maina rubbed the angle of my face and kissed me. I felt an electric ⚡️ shock strike my back. I love you he said in between the kiss. I promise to love you forever, my wife. I love you too i replied back. He hugged me and kissed my neckline making me shudder. Tears rolled down my eyes. I hope this moment never ends. I turned around and hugged him tightly listening to his heartbeat. I shut my eyes and smiled.

The moment i opend my eyes, i was in Maina's shirtless arms. I touched the muscles of his chest and yes, they felt real. Am i still dreaming? I looked up and a ray of sunlight shined directly into my eyes. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!!" I screamed. What happened to my clothes? Maina jumped up and rubbed his eyes. Maina?! What is he doing here in Uludag? In this room?

He stood up, oh my god! I looked at him and his v-line before turning around. I saw a bamboo stick on the floor so I decided to pick it up. I hit and flogged him with it.

"What are you doing here?."

"I will tell you, please. Just calm down.!!." He yelled as i last a whip on his shoulder.

"Where is Maryam? The last thing I could remember was me passing out in the mountain!." I screamed at him.

Maina immediately grabbed my hand collected the whip and threw it away. "Is this how you say thank you? You risked your life for a mere jewelry and you made everyone worry about you!! Do you have any idea how worried i was??!!." He shouted and looked into my eyes.

I looked down at my legs. "Am sorry."

"Just dress up. I'll be outside." He picked up his jacket and went outside.

***
After 45minutes, i was all dressed up. The physician's grandson gave me a chorba soup and some medications. He was a very nice boy.

"Your husband is a very good man. He was with you all through the night." The boy giggled.

"Really?." I was suprised he mentioned husband. Did Maina actually told them i was his wife? He is such liar!

"Yes, he loves you so much." He smiled.

"Indeed." I rolled my eyes.

I walked towards Maina who was holding the physician's hand and exchanging pleasantries.

"Günaydın!!( Good morning)"I bowed my head to the old man.

"Nasılsınız? ( how are you?)" he asked.

"Ben iyiyim, Teşekkür ederim ( I'm fine, Thank you.)" i smiled at him.

"Sorun değil (No problem)."

"Yardımınız için teşekkürler,( Thank you for help) ." I held his hands.

"Rica ederim"( Don't mention)."

I looked at Maina and he winked at me. I smirked and ignored him. He has some big explanations to do later.

"Your wife beautiful, Masha Allah." He said in English.

"Yes, very beautiful," he winked at me again.

"Teşekkür ederim.( Thank you)." I smiled.

"Çok güzelsin ( you are very beautiful )." Maina whispered into my ears as he started the car. His voice sent a shocking sensation to my spinal cord. Chill Farha! He is just teasing you!.

As we drove off, there was dead silence in the car. I hardly looked at the rare mirror or my side because Maina's eyes were wandering around me. Why is he looking at me like that? God!! Maybe he has some dirty thoughts roaming his mind. He saw me with just a vest and short! I slept in his arms too! Wait maybe we cuddled all through the night! No!

I finally decided to break the silence.

"What happened yesterday night?" I looked at him. "What was i doing in your arms? How did you even know where i was?." I asked him continuously.

He interrupted me. "It's okay, Miss. One question at a time please. I will answer everything just calm down"

"Am listening."

"What happened was...." Maina explained everything that happened last night.

I was so suprised and happy at the same time. So he saved me yesterday. I looked at him and smiled, he was like my hero in a movies. Maybe, i was wrong about Maina all this while.

We drove for one and a half hour. It was still a long way back to the city centre. The fuel was getting low, Maina stopped at a fuel station and got out of the car. So I decided to play a music and sleep. I opened the car drawer and i saw a strange CD drive, it had a bold arabic writing on it. I took it out looking at it very carefully, "Music" and at the back. What the hell!

I was momentarily speechless in shock --and then i was breathless with rage.

He fooled me. He really fooled me. The Documentary disk that I accidentally misplaced was not a 50,000 dollar documentary!

I looked out of the car and saw Maina walking back. I immediately hide the disk in my bag and closed my eyes. My mind reeled with confusion.

Gbagam❗️how was this chapter? At first i was enjoying everything then suddenly Farha found out the truth about the documentary disk😬😑. #busted.

What do you think Farha is going to do about it? He manipulated her, more like a blackmail....lets find out😧❤️

Love❤️, Batoul