Part 18

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.-William W. Purkey.

Farha's POV

"What happened to your back??" Maryam asked the moment i arrived home.

"These are just bruises. I had a fight with Maina."

"Oh don't tell me he beat you up? She exclaimed covering her mouth.

"No, stupid. " i rolled my eyes.

I narrated what happened between me and Maina to Maryam and she got mad.

"Whatttt?"

"Yup".

"He said that?"

"Yup"

"He needs a kick in the ass. I wish I'll be able to do that." She folded her arms across her chest.

"You wish. " I laughed at her. "He is not an easy man to cross with."

"He's ruthless." Marina butted in on our conversation when she came into my room.

"Hey, you're here." Hugging her.

"He's a jerk."she said sitting on the bed.

"Just quit working for him. I can't believe you fell in love with a guy like him." Maryam said.

"No, am not gonna back down easily. After all, it was his request that I should work for him. So, i need to get my first payment before i quit."

"Yes, girl am with you." Marina said holding my hands.

"Okay, if you insist." A new movie is out, lets go and check it out." Maryam dragging marina and i out of the room.

I didnt know how Ali knew i was at the cinema but he just showed up. I think Maryam called him.

"Hey, Babe." Kissing my forehead.

"Hello, where have you been? I have missed you alot." I replied smiling.

"Am sorry. I went to Ankara for my Aunty's baby shower."

"Wow, that's great. Tebrikler (congratulations)." I said.

"Oh, the movie is starting," Maryam whispered.

****
"Goodnight princess!." Ali waved at me smiling. It was a beautiful night and we had lots of fun. I was so tired and I needed to rest.

I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed. Thank Goodness, i have no classes tomorrow. Am going to sleep all through the day tomorrow before going to see that jerk.

....It was already 9:00am in the morning. I think we are experiencing longer day and shorter night.

"Good morning, Farha." Maryam combing her hair.

"Morning, why are you up so early?." Rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing, i just thought we should spend our free time at the Bosphorus, you know the sea and its nature and all of that." She winked.

"Okay, fine. You should have told me earlier I wouldn't have gone back to sleep after Subh prayer." I entered the bathroom.