Part 28

Hello guys.
How r y'all doing? How are your preparations for Ramadan going? I am really going to be busy with school and Ramadan, so i am gonna upload two chapters at once. I am going to miss you guys. May all our prayers and fastings be accepted. Don't forget to pray for me too.
❤️❤️❤️

Maina's POV

"It's late already. Aren't you going to the office or school?" My aunty Layla Dabo said, dragging my blanket off my body. She arrived here in my Mansion 11:00pm at night.

"Ughhh... Aunty i really don't want to go to work today." Squeezing my self back into my blanket.

"I came all the way from Dubai to see you, if you are doing okay? but i guess i wasted my time."

I stood up and hugged my Aunty."No! I have missed you so much. Come on, lets have breakfast."

As i ate my breakfast slowly. My Aunty studied my facial expressions and finally broke the silence. "What is wrong with you? Maina."

"Am fine. I am just taking my time to eat my food. " trying to give her a fake smile.

"Liar, You can't fool me Maina, I know you. Something is bothering you. So what's it? Tell me!."

"You talking nonsense Aunty. I am not bothered by anything."

"Are you in love?." She asked me a shocking question which sent shiver down my spine.

I looked at the sausages in my head plate for a few minutes before looking at her.

"There is no such thing like love Aunty. Mum and Dad never ended thier love. They left me too." trying to hide my emotions.

"Yes, it was tragic but they still loved each other and they will find each other again in heaven. Thats true love."

"True love?" I scoffed.

"You are unbelievable Maina, is that why you are so allergic to love because of your parents? I am sure they will want you to fall in love with a beautiful lady."

I put the hand towel on the table an stood up. " I just don't believ in love."

"You will fall in love soon."

I wanted to tell my Aunty i was in love already but it was heard for me to believe i fell for love.

Actually, Love is a decision and certainly not a feeling.

It was already ten in the morning when i was on my way to the office. I intentionally avoided calling Farha. I couldn't face her after what i did to her.

I switched on my car stereo and started listening to music. I couldn't help it, i kept on thinking of Farha.

🎶🎵
Because to be with you
Thats where my heart wanna be
Its like I'm bout to die
Just to get with you
Feels like you're putting me through world war 2
Got my soldier suit
And my timberland boots
Girl I'm down for whatever
Because my love is true
🎶🎵

I couldn't sleep last night. Farha was on my mind. Her face the moment after i kissed her was definitely asking why I kissed her. My answer was i really don't know. I know she wanted to ask me another question - a question that was definitely about love and romance. The answer again is I don't know. For God's sake, it was just a kiss, no more, no less.