Part 45

Farha's POV

Oh my God! I couldn't believe my ears. Maina did that?! He actually went to ask for my hands in marriage. He never seem to amaze me. God! I love him. I feel happy and loved. Am I dreaming? Maina is going to be my husband. I mean the man of my dream is finally going to be my Husband.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I screamed loudly scaring everyone at the school garden C. This was the biggest suprise of my life. I felt like i am the combination of snow white, cinderella and beauty.

As in i felt like i was already his bride and he was my husband. Oh my!

Maryam came out of the lobby and hugged me from my back. "Am happy for you, babe." She said. "Wait how did you know?" I asked looking suprised. She told me how Maina got my address information from her. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Oh my God! I thought you were my bestfriend?! How could you keep such a thing from me?" I said.

"Yes. We wanted it to surprise you girl." She smiled.

"Sure you guys did because i am getting hooked soon. Wait am I engaged?"

"Wait for your ring." She winked.

"Oh yes! He has to kneel before me, confess his love to me sincerely and ask me to marry him." I squealed and jumped up.

"Babe you know I can't believe Maina did that. He is so cute and manly. You're so lucky."

"Yes, i know."

Maryam's phone began to ring. "Who is that?" I mouthed. "I don't know. Lemme check." She brought her phone out of the pocket of her scrub. "It's Maina." She said and picked it up.

"Hello. Maina how're you? You did a great job."

"Oh really? Well thank you."

"Your lady is here."

"Oh thank goodness. I was shy to call her that's why i called you but please give the phone to her." She handed the phone to me.

"Hey." I blushed.

"Sweetheart how're you?" He said. Oh My God! Did he just call me his sweetheart? Oh i love him.

"Am fine,honey. How is everyone doing? You know i feel like hitting you very hard till u cry out loud. How could you and maryam plan such a big matter alone without telling me?"

"We just wanted to suprise you. But wait, do you know i was scared you will blow me out!"

"Hahahahah. Why?"

"Baby, i thought you don't love me and you're going to be furious."

"I love you, Maina." I said it. Finally, i could say it to me without getting scared of being rejected or laughed at.

"I love you more." He said.

"I love you the most." I said firmly. "Yeeehhh. I win" I squealed.

"Infinity and beyond." We said together. And started laughing.

"Wanna talk to my Granny? She is saying Hy." He asked.

"Yes sure. But i am kinda shy." I whispered.

"Lol tun kafin ayi auren? ( before the marriage?)" He teased. "Here you go. I will give it to her." I cleared my throat and puffed out air.

"Hello my dear. How are you?" She asked me.

"Am fine, granny. How're you doing?."

"Alhamdulilah. Can i ask you of a favor?"

"Sure, granny. Anything for you."i said.