Part 10

All that you are is all that I will never need.-Ed Shareen.

Farha' POV
After classes i was waiting for Maina's call or text but neither came in. So i decided to go and see my Manager about yesterday's incident.

"Afternoon Julian, Is Manager Lane here?" I asked my co-worker.

"No, he travelled to Colombia this morning".

"Really? So who is in charge?" I asked anxiously.

"Ramos, the assistant manager." She answered.

Why? Ramos? He is a monster and a sex maniac! Last time he brought ladies into his office. He is very rude. I don't think i could ever survive having him as my boss. I had to find another job.

"Oh thats bad, i hate Ramos. I dont think i can work with him"

"Well, i feel the same too but we just have to try" she said.

Customers started arriving, so i changed into my work uniform and started serving them.

****

2hours passed. Ramos entered into the restaurant. I immediately followed him to his office.... I wasnt sure if I could do this. But i will try talking to this monster.

"Good afternoon Sir"

"Good afternoon, how may i help you?"

"About yesterday's incident, i was having some problems with school. " i lied. "And i got carried away. I shouldn't have made such a mistake. Please forgive me, I promise it wont happen again." I sighed.

"Hahahaha, So now you need my help.... i cant remember the last time you came to my office but now look at you." He was laughing hysterically.

"So now what do you want me to do?" Moving towards to where i was standing.

"I just want to keep my job" i said reluctantly.

"So you want this job? He grabbed my arms and moved me closer. I remained silent.

What is he trying to do? Patience Farha...

" You have to keep my heart...If you want your job. Black girl..." his hands were rubbing my back and moving down to my behind when I grabbed his hands and twisted them.

"Ahhhhhh," he exclaimed.

"You cheap squrriel!!!" I twisted them more. "How dare you huh? You think am gonna let you blackmail me with my job? Ahhhhhhg how annoying "

"Let me go" he hissed.

I pushed him down to the floor and went out of his office, he followed me. I took my bag from the locker and headed for the counter.

"Farha are you okay?" Julian asked.

"No. Am not!!! Your new manager is crazy!!!" I shouted. The customers attention were on me.

"Bitch, stay right there!!!!" Ramos groaned pointing at me.

"What will you do huh?"

"The moment you walk out of this place, you are fired." He shouted.

"Oh really? British boy!!! You wanna see crazy? Look how i quit first!!!". I took a glass cereal bowl and smashed it on the floor.

I took my bag and walked away, then i turned back at Ramos.

"Opppss!!! And thats my resignation letter on the floor" pointing at the piece of broken glass bowl on the floor.

I walked out and barged the slide door.