Part 33

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
Dr. Seuss

Farha's POV

"Let me go! Let me go! Ali!" I struggled to free my hands. I was terrified and scared.

"No!, so that you can go back to him right?" Ali dragged me into of his car roughly.

"Let me go! Ali you're hurting me!." I squealed as i shifted in the passengers seat. Ali started driving roughly and very fast. I can swear the speed limit was over 180m.

"Where are you taking me Ali?!." I looked keenly at him.

"Don't ask me unecessary questions! Farha i love you so much!. I ignored it when i saw that guy kissing you because i knew he forced it. But you hanging out and flirting around with him, I won't take it!" He stated looking at me.

"Was that why you beat him up like that?! That was very mean of you Ali?! I never knew you could even harm a fly but...." i was still talking when he suddenly interrupted me.

"No buts! I will do it again and again! I will kill for you Farha! You don't know anything about me Farha! You don't know how much i love you. Right from the moment i saw you at the school restaurant, i fell in love with you!."

I was flaggerbasted. I suddenly began to feel dizzy. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

"Ohhh calm down my love!." He smiled evily at me and held my hands.

"Get your hands off me!." I shouted at him. I was so mad at him. "I never knew you were this bad, i mean i thought..."

"I became a good man when I met you Farha, your love healed and changed me. Please do not crush it!"

I was looking at Ali like a stupid dove. I was finding it hard to believe him. The good and gentle Ali i knew was a different man standing in front of me now.

"Here we are. Stay at home and rest. Don't you dare go to back to Maina coz I've got my eyes on you!" He smiled and drove off.

Ali's last words were ringing in my head and sending shivers down my spine. I remembered the incident. It was horrifying seeing Maina and Ali rolling on the ground. Ali was ready to murder Maina, while Maina was defending himself from Ali's attacks.

So lucky that the security arrived and pulled them apart. Oh God. I couldn't imagine what would happen if the security didnt show up. They would still continue fighting! Really fortunate!

Poor Maina, i know he is in so much pain right now. And his dramatic Aunt will be so shocked. She is definitely going murder if she finds out i was the cause and reason for the bruises on dear Maina's face. I gulped really hard at the mere thought of his Aunt.

I turned and started walking slowly to a nearby restaurant towards galata tower. My phone beeped. New message.

Hey. We need to talk. Akasaray Restaurants.
8:00pm. Don't be late!!! Sarah.

Anger suddenly overwhelmed me. This Witch. She already heard of the fight between Maina and Ali. Whatever she has to say, she better not provoke me this night.

20 minutes later...

Flirt! Bitch! Anorexic! Giraffe!

Was all i heard from Sarah's mouth that night. She wouldn't stop provoking me. I didn't understand her anymore. For God's sake Ali doesn't even like her anymore. She is just trying to be a nuisance.

One more word and I'm going to kick your ass. I murmured, gritting my teeth.

Well as expected, she said Bitch again.