Part 31

An update!!! Yes. I know i have been lazy with the updates but please bear with me. I made some ammendment on the prologue, if you wouldnt mind please check it out. Our book is eligible for the wattys award!!! Thank you giys for your enormous supports!
                    XoXo

Maina's POV

"Aunty why did you act like that?." I asked angrily.

"What did i do?." She focused on the cardigan she was knitting and wasn't even looking at me.

"You hurt Farha. You think everything is about being rich and classy? No! I was born with a silver spoon but they never enticed me.

"Who is that girl to you? Maina." She asked emphasizing on the YOU!

"She is my person." I replied. Aunty finally turned and looked at my face.

"Your person?" I could feel sarcasm in her voice.

"Yes! She is my Friend"

"What kind of a Friend precisely?." She raised her eyebrows.

"What are you trying to say?." I was very serious now

"I know you Maina. The way you look at her, your smile when you're around her. They are different. And she is not your type of girl."

"Excuse me? What do you mean not my type of girl?" I laughed out. "And it's not what you're thinking... she's just a friend."

"Oh please, save that for the dogs. I don't like that girl." My Aunty snapped at me.

"Aunty I don't care about what ever you think. I like Farha, that's all." I poured some juice and started sipping.

"You love her. Not like. This is the first time you have defended a lady. I want Madina for you. Period."

I stopped for a while and looked back at Aunty Layla. She was right. I love Farha. But she is mistaken, I can't marry Madina, i don't love her.

Farha's POV

Farha's POV

The Istanbul traffic was really something else. I actually didn't want to go back home because of the argument we had with Maryam earlier this morning.

I entered a bar and waited for the waiter. A petite lady approached me.

"Ne alirsin?( what would you like?)." She asked.

"Bir çay lütfen (a cup of tea please)." I replied. I was so tired nd upset, only a cup of tea could help me at the moment.

I sipped on my çay slowly, staring at my bag. Just then, my eyes held that of a young turkish lady. She gave me this wicked and scorning look that sent shiver down my spine. I gave her a who the hell are you type of look which made her stood up and walked over to me. Okay what now?! I adjusted my jacket and sipped on my çay gently.

She sat on the other side of the table and looked at me. "Hey, Farha!" She called out my name in a very dramatic way.

"Hy, how do you know my name?" I asked her looking confused.

"You're the gold digger hovering around My Ex, then how am I supposed not to know you?!"

Did she just call me a gold digger? She is Ali's Ex? He never spoke of his Ex so i knew nothing about her. "Please do not insult me! Am in love with Ali and he loves me back. I have no qualms with you!"

"Oh really? He isn't going to marry you! You're just wasting your time! Ali is mine alone and i am going to have him back!" She snapped at me.

This lady's got some nerves. Patience Farha...i heaved a sigh. "Well goodluck in trying!" I said to her.

"Who do you think you're? Imagine you, a black girl trying to compete with me? Oh come on, you're just a leech and i can get rid of you anytime!" She snared.

Okay now I couldn't take anymore shits from her. I grabbed the glass of wine on the table and splashed wine on her tanned face.

"Oh my God! Have you gone crazy?" She squealed.

"No. Miss. It's just a pinch of salt meaning I don't shits or tolerate nonsense. You can't just walk up to me and accuse me of being a gold digger to the man i love!!

"You will pay for this, b*tch."

"No, i am not paying for any shit,White girl."

I picked up my purse and walked out of the bar annoyingly. I stopped a taxi and headed for the school library. My day has been ruined completely. Can't i have a peaceful day for God's sake?

My phone rang....and a text from Maryam came in.

Hello, Farha... I know i was wrong and said horrible things to you. Am sorry. I was just worried and looking out for you but I should have considered your feelings. I love you ❤️ xoxo.

Tears dropped down my cheeks. I knew Maryam was just worried about me but I overreacted. I was missing Maina so much that when she told me he came to see me but she sent him away, i got mad and lost it.

Hey, babe. Am sorry I overreacted. You were just concerned about me. You're the best in the world....i love you ❤️
Xoxo...

SEND.

I walked into the school library and sat down. So where do i start from??? I started reading intensely and thank God, my brain was grabbing every single word i was feeding it.

2hours...4hours..6hours...passed. Then i decided to take a rest. On a nomal day, i spend not less than 10hours in the library but my day wasn't normal. I picked up my books and was about to walk out of the library when I bumped into a guy with a familiar body figure. Maina??

"What're you doing here?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"I missed you so much. So I decided to see you" he smiled at me.

I couldn't believe my ears. He is sick! I just saw him some hours ago. And now??

"It's just an allergy attack not an operation. I am fine!"

"You just got discharged today...Are you stalking me now?" I asked him before I bumped into Asiya.

"Watch it, loser." She pushed me back very hard. I almost stumbled.

"Can't you be polite even for once? You're a lady please.." i knelt down and packed my books.

"Whattt?" She asked looking confused. I already gave her a shut up!.

"Let's go, Maina." I held his hand and we headed for the metro bus station.

"Come on, where are you going?. I brought my car."

"You know i never asked you to come in the first place."

"Am sick. I managed to drive here, so..." he rolled his devious eyes.

"Ughhh fine. I will drive."

Please support this book.