Part 12

"It's never told late to change. Every day is a blank page and your story has yet to be written." -Amy Zhang, fallen into place.

Maina's POV

I am going crazy. My maids are so annoying and i can't stand them anymore.

"What's this!?." I yelled at them.

"Sir, cream coffee made you." She answered in turkish accent.

"The cream coffee i made for you." I corrected. And i asked for Latte!!!." I yelled.

Ah am going crazy, i rubbed my forehead. I heard khaleed's voice. Ah thank Goodness he is here.

" Why are you yelling Man? He asked.

"Am going crazy!!, They don't understand me."

"You have to calm down." Khaleed said.

"How am I supposed to calm down? I asked for Latte and she made cream coffee."

"You need a Black maid seriously."

"I know right?."

"So, how did it go with Farha?."

"Well, everything went well. We hanged out. But she got fired. Can you imagine she has 3 jobs."

"Woah, she is such a workaholic. But wait why not hire her? I mean offer her this job."

"Lol, she wont accept it."

"Give it a try Man."

"Hmnnnnn"

****
I will be meeting Farha 5:00pm today. I felt nervous. I want her. I want her to work for me. But that girl seems stubborn. What if she declines?

"Hello, Maina." Her sweet voice echoed in my ears.

"Hello, how are you?."

"Am fine and you?."

"Am good. How far with your search?...Did you find one?." I was hoping she didn't find any.

"I didn't. Am so sad."

"Am sorry."

"Am thirsty, would you like some ice cream? ."

"Yes, thank you."

She bought some ice cream. She was speaking turkish fluently. I envied her. If only i could speak fluently like that, i wont have problems with my two stupid maids.

"Uhmn so tasty." I licked my lips.

"That's Turkish icecream." She grinned.

Gosh i love her smile. As we walked down istiklal street. We chatted and i got to know Farha more. She was a nice girl. Very lovely. I love her eyes. They were killing me.

"Ummm, Since you are still searching for a job.."i was scratching my forehead.

"Wow, that bag looks nice.." she walked away pointing at a brown signature bag.

"Wait," i reached out and caught her hand in mine. It was the first time i held her hand.

She gasped and instantly pulled her hand away, as if my touch burned her.

"Work for me."

She froze and stared at me. "What?"

"Work for me, all you have to do is prepare my one-square meal, everyday. No hassles and no work pressure.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No, i dont kid around."

She bent her head and studied her feet. Thinking. Then she looked at me. "I...I cant work for you.

"Am not asking for your answer now. You can think about it."

She heaved a sigh. "I can't "

"I'll double your salary"

She gasped and her eyes suddenly widened.

"I am sorry i cant, i mean its weird. You r my friend, i cant possibly work for you."

"Triple, that my last offer."

Hello Guys,❤️
So finally destiny is trying to bring Maina and Farha closer to each other? 😁❤️Do you think she will accept his job proposal? I pray she does.🙏