Part 60

"Where there is love there is life"-Mahatma Gandhi

Farha's POV

I stared at the blue water and the pure white sand beach. It's one of the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Alone, i walked at the seashore barefoot, enjoying the feel of powdery sand on my feet. The sun glimpsed sweetly as it started to come out and turned the sky into royal blue color with a hint of golden orange and pink.

It was so calm and quite. Even the sea and the wind was so peaceful, still sleeping. I walked farther and heard a chirp of a bird coming from the trees at the side. I guess i was not alone after all.

I saw a small stick from a branch of a tree and took it, then i wrote Maina's name on the sand. When i was done, I moved back and stared at his name. He had a very beautiful name.

"Why do you have a beautiful name?" I asked as if he was in front of me, listening to me. I sat on the sand and infront of his name and counted the letters. Five words. So accurate!
Maina is a beautiful name. As beautiful as my man, Maina himself.

Tears immediately pooled in my eyes and hotly rolled down on my cheeks. Pain started building up again as I thought of Maina covered with his own blood. Everything happened so fast that night. The hotel had their own medical team and the rushed Maina to the hospital. It was always three weeks since the bad incident.

Maina was taken cared by the medical practitioners in the emergency room. One of the attending doctors came out to give instructions to nurses and I was able to talk to him.

"He has massive blood lost. His heart and pulse rate were getting weaker."

"Please...please let him live. I tried to stop the bleeding but the cut was too deep. Help my husband....please.." I cried and pleaded.

"We will do our very best, Miss Dabo. But we can't promise anything. Right now, we're giving him the initial assessment and treatment on his airway, breathing and circulation. As soon as he's stable, we can proceed in performing scans and diagnostic test to clarify the severity of the injury. We need to perform local wound exploration to determine how far the knife penetrated and if any vital organ is affected. I heard you're a medical student, you understand what i mean."

"I had to trust them to help Maina survive."

Khaleed and Butler Kufler arrived immediately. They took over the place like they owned it. A female doctor and nurse put me in a hospital suite room so i can relax and sleep.

"Will you give me some feedback about Maina's status? Please, about anything."

"Sure. The doctor replied. "I'll call you"

Later, Maina's colleagues and my friends arrived. Maryam accompanied me in the room and confronted me. I was tested if my blood group matched Maina's. I would not allow a blood of any random person run in the vein of Maina.

"The love you both have is strong." Maryam said.

"Yeah." I nodded, but my tears would not stop falling.

"Oh, Farha. Please stop crying. I'm sure Maina wouldnt like that."

"I can't help it. I'm scared...I don't want him to die. I love him so much."

"Ofcourse. We don't want that to happen. He's so dear to us. We love him so much. But we have to be strong and believe in Allah. The doctors are doing their bests. We have to pray for Allah to perform his miracle."

I nodded and went into her arms. She was so sweet.

I prayed so hard that night asking God for his mercy.