Part 57

If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love- Princess Diana

Farha's POV

After we got back from the honeymoon and met my siblings at Cairo. Another party was held for us. A very glamorous part. I met lots of Arab rich moguls and family. I made new friends.

Maina's family gave me lots of gifts. Clothes, Gold, jewelries, perfumes. A whole big box was filled up. I enjoyed my stay with them. The hospitality was amazing.

Right now, we were about to board a flight to Italy. A very big suprise from him! My dream place! I was so shocked when he told me we weren't going to Turkey directly. He never seize to amaze me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him curiously.

"Well. You don't expect me to reveal a suprise.." he shrugged. "Remember the day we visited an italian shop in Besiktas. You looked at the walk path of venice, smiling at the painting. From that moment i promised to take you there."

"We weren't even dating by then. How did you know we would be a couple?" I was amused.

He smiled shaking his head. "I knew you will become Maina's wife. I was very pessimistic."

"Wow! I never knew I would be married to my long time crush." Sniffing.

"Yes. We were made for each other." He looked at my neck and brought out my necklace from beneath my hijab. "You still have this? Wow!"

"The first gift you gave me. This pendant woth my name, i love and cherish it."

"You almost killed yourself over this thing. If only i lost you because of this, i will never forgive myself."

"I love you Maina."

"I love you too, Farha." He kissed my forehead.

***
After the 4 hours flight we arrived at the Venice airport. A personal chauffeur was already employed by Maina before our arrival. He drove us to one of the best hotels in the city. Luckily they were giving out a special treat and discounts for couples on their honeymoon.

Our suite was very big beautiful with italian design remote control technology. It had a beautiful view from the horizon, the beautiful green river was a sight to see.

We had a delicious dinner, showered together for about an hour because Maina won't stop splashing water on me

We had a delicious dinner, showered together for about an hour because Maina won't stop splashing water on me. "Don't follow me. I need to rest." I stepped into the pool slowly. He followed me into the pool splashing more water at me. Our bodies were wet, his hair plastered all over his forehead. He needs a hair cut. His bold sexy chest rumbled shaking his muscles and six packs. Zeus in the pool. He wore a three-quarter short exposing his v-line.

I swallowed a very hard saliva admiring my husband. I married a Greek god. Zeus! The oversized shirt i wore was dripping and squeezed. Maina dragged the end of the shirt to himself, hugging me from behind.