Part 46

Maina's POV

3days later...
My preparations on going back to Turkey was already done. I couldn't wait to go back. My love was waiting for me. I miss her alot and I've been worried ever since khaleed told me Ali was still stalking her. I will punch his mouth and bury his teeth.

"What has been worrying you?" Granny asked.

"Nothing. I am just thinking." I shook my head.

"About? Her?" She asked curiously.

"Yes. Granny. I miss her."

"Don't worry, you're going back tomorrow."

"Yeah. You know I can't just believe i will fall in love early with such an amazing girl like Farha." I said, deep in thoughts.

"Yeah. You're very lucky. Have you gotten her ring for her? Aren't you going to propose to her in person?" She smiled.

"Ofcourse Granny. I've bought it already." I stood up and brought out a lovely ring case. "Here it is."

"Let's see if you've really got good eyes." She opened it and her eyes widened.

"What?!" I asked.

"Woooow. It's beautiful. Masha Allah." She exclaimed.

"Yeah. I know. It has to be."

"Where did you get it?"

"Nope. Not here. I actually got before i left."

"Oh that's sweet. Come here." She hugged me.

"Take good care of yourself when you go back."

"I will Granny. You too."

"You will come back soon for the marriage, right?" She asked looking worried.

"Yes. I even want to get married more than  you want." I laughed.

"Oh Finally you're seriously talking about Marriage. Masha Allah." She tickled me before she left my room.

I sighed and started looking at Farha's picture. Her video call suddenly came in. I was shirtless. So i switched it to voice call. "Hello. Come on pick it up!" She said.

"You wouldn't like to see me." I said.

"Oh why? I don't care how you look."

"Hey am naked." She squealed. "Hhahahah. Am kidding but i am shirtless."

"Hmn. I wanna see you like that." She said.

"No. Do you want to get blind?"

"Wait are you hiding someone in your room from me?" She asked.

"Hahahahah. That's you being jealous. There's no one in my room." I said, calling her video call and she picked up immediately showimg and peeping into the screen with her beautiful big eyes.

"You see. There's no one here. I showed her around my room."

"Humphh. I would have teleported over the phone to flog someone." She rolled her eyes.

"Awwn i like it when you get jealous."

"Remember that song... " secure the bag". That's what i am doing." We both laughed.

"I will be coming back tomorrow. My flight will land 4:30pm. What do you have for me?"

"Ahhh finally you're coming back. It feels like you've been gone for ages. Where is Fouad?."

"He has gone back to dubai with Aunt Laila. I know i can't wait to see you, hug you, Farha. Wallahi i love you so much."

"I love you too, Maina."