Part 47

Maina's POV

The moment i barged into the room with just a blow on the door. I saw the bastard on my Farha, trying to coax her. A thunder bolt of anger strickened me and that was it. He had cross the line today. I will kill him.

I grabbed a wooden stool and hit him on his back breaking it to pieces. Crasshhhhhh! "Bastard. Come here." I dragged him up welcoming him with a hard slap. I am sure his gum dislocated for sec. "How dare you?" I punched, slapped him mercilessly. His mouth was already bursted and he was wailing on the floor.

"Maina." Farha whispered. The sight of her on the bed looking helpless with a tored dress. Her body was exposed. Looking at her like that pierced my heart and then i looked at the rascal. Just then a blow landed on my face and stomach. Then a terrible fight broke out between us, we lunged into each other like hyenas.

"Maina." Farha's voice came in to my ear ringing.

"I will kill you today." Ali held my neck

"How dare you? I will treat your damaged life today." I held his strongly before the police separated us.

"Maina." Farha called out to me weakly and fell into my arm. I removed my jacket and covered her with it.

"Are you okay? Did anything happen?" I asked curiously. Are you thinking what i am thinking?

She nodded indistinctly. "Did he touch you?" I asked her rubbing her face.

"No. You came just in time." She managed to say. Maryam and Marina rushed inside to us. They were all hugging and kissing each other.

"Maina!!" Ali barked at me trying to get up from his knees. "Hold him down!" I ordered the policemen.

"You claim you love her but you will do this?" I asked slapping him on his left cheeks.

"Ughhh. Yes. I will do anything for her." He yelled.

"Enough!" Farha managed to speak. "You just don't want to accept the fact you've lost me forever." She knelt down infront him and touched his chin. "If only you knew how peaceful I really wanted all this to end." She continued. "I really appreciate the love and the moment we spent together."

Mere looking at her talking to him softly enraged me. Just from looking at them, they had a connection before and at that moment I realized the only person that could calm Ali was only her. Farha was his weak point likewise mine.

"Please Ali let's part ways peacefully. We can still be friends." She said. Hey enough of your sermon. I wanted to scream at her but i kept calm.

"Please Farha, i beg you. Call off the engagement." What the hell! He's got some nasty nerves. "I just can't do it. Seeing you with another man not only him. I promise i will worship you and never to make you sad." He held her hands.

"Get your hands off her." I pulled her away from his grip. But he punched me bruising my upper cheeks. Another fight broke out, this time very bad and serious.

"Enough is Enough!" Farha yelled after the policemen separated us again.

I turned to Farha and smiled. "Farha, I've never met such a sweet lady like you before. My heart has felt it. You have become the light of my life. I am alive to see you anytime, your cute smile gives me power." I knelt down and brought out a diamond ring. "Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

She stood and was looking at me with mixed emotions. Her eyes deepened as she looked into mine. Maryam and Marina were squealing and whispering come on say yes! Say Yes!